Help Me Identify A Problem - Leaves..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p0ison

Reaction score
Well here are a couple pictures of one of my plants. I have 3 (different strains) and this one's leaves are beginning to become wavy and are losing color around the edges of the leaves.

- It seems to be happening most toward the top of plant. I havent noticed any of these things on any of the lower branches.

- my plants are about 1 month into flowering.

- my 400w HPS light is about 15" from the tops of the plants.

- one of the others is beginning to show the same symptoms as well.

- I feed them every few days (3-4 days.. whenever the soil gets dried out). A mixture of FOX FARMS BIG BLOOM nutes (worm castings & bat guano) and water.

-I usually try to buy distilled water (our tap water is ridiculously hard) but lately I've been forced to buy "purified water"

- The temperature in the growroom is always between 60 and 74 degrees farenheit. Humidity is around 50% usually.

- If theres any other info you guys need, go ahead and ask.

problemo2.jpg

problemo3.jpg

problemo1.jpg

My skunks have a similar problem...Im all ears....I mean eyes.

"Big bloom"....01-.3-.7 What ratio are you useing it?..
...not nearlly enough, IMHO, even at recommended 4 tsp per gal.
Big bloom is intended as an addative to the "Tiger Bloom"..

i thought if it was a deficiency you would notice it on the lower branches first?

Hick said:
"Big bloom"....01-.3-.7 What ratio are you useing it?..
...not nearlly enough, IMHO, even at recommended 4 tsp per gal.
Big bloom is intended as an addative to the "Tiger Bloom"..

Really? I wasnt aware of that. SO would it help to use more of it or would it be best to get the other stuff as well?

It should be used as directed...in conjunction with the Tiger bloom..IMHO.
A mixture of FOX FARMS BIG BLOOM nutes (worm castings & bat guano)
..castings and guano??..a tea?

When ever I'm stumped or have trouble diagnosing, I revert to a good flush with clean ph adjusted water. Then start back feeding with a full spectrum. well balanced diet.

my bottom leaves r curling what does that mean ? i new 2 this

Latest posts

Back