HELP! Newbie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v35b

Reaction score
I am running out of room. As you can see I'm growing 2 girls in my spare bathroom. I didn't think they would grow this tall. I put them on 12/12 when the were just 10-12", and that was just 3 1/2 weeks ago. Talk about streach!

I now have my 400wt HPS cool tube as high as it will go.

I think the growth is slowing but the colas are just beginning to grow.

I'm thinking of tieing the big one to the white cross member in the pic. Or just wait till the cola grows to tall and snip it off.

What would you guy's and gal's recomend.

Thanks!

IMG_0431.JPG

IMG_0432.JPG

Bend her over and tie her down. Its time for a little bondage on her. What strain is she?

THATS NUTTS Maybe it will slow down but im afraid ur light will burn the top still

Not sure. I brought the seeds back from Jamaica.

I am not sure how to tie down a huge plant like that but that thing looks good from what I can see. To prevent this in the future look into LST for tying down plants earlier in the Resource section. Great info can be found there.

Looks like a nice Sativa and if it is you might have even more issues due to they take 2-3 weeks longer to finish than an Indica.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396

I did lots of reading up with all the stuff on the web. I read they would only double or triple in size when I went on the 12/12. Which would of been fine. A perfect size.

The big one is at 5'

v35b said:
I did lots of reading up with all the stuff on the web. I read they would only double or triple in size when I went on the 12/12. Which would of been fine. A perfect size.

The big one is a 5'

Again, that is on "average". Not knowing the strain is a bit of a problem and the fact that Sativas are known for being taller usually than what the average height is indoors, if you got into a strain that is a heavy yielder as well and this being gotten from Jamaica it is likely an outdoor strain and its genetics could be that it to grows big and tall however, you didn't get the buyer beware notice!?

Follow these guys advice on tying it down and good luck.

What would you use to tie..Tie wraps? Kite string? Bag twisty's?

Thanks everyone for the tips..I tied it down with a loose tiewrap. I'll be checking in on it often.

Latest posts

Back