Help please...I kuffed up!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tn_toker420

PurpMountainMan
Reaction score
Ok folks, emergency :holysheep: ok....I was going to re-adjust my my plants i had tied lsting....right....Very thick stem and hard...Well i was a bit buzzed, stupid me went and took a shot or two of wild turkey :(...And when i was trying to move my tie up a few node due to the stretching over the last week or two...I had fimmed and topped the plant several times...It's very healthy also...But down to the problem, it broke and split right at the Y , where the tops seperate...And split down 3-4 inches...I immediately got a zip-tie and put it on it with hopes of saving it...It pieced back together like a puzzle piece, perfectly...But i'm afraid that the membrane or other important parts of the plant may have been damaged...Here's the after-math....and another full body shot...If ya got anything to say, i appreciate it....

FuP.JPG

FullFup.JPG

You need watch that tie and remove it once healed or its going to choke off the plant.

Any kind of splint will work, your plant will be fine.

i appreciate it...The tie was something just like for an emergency i usually keep layin' close by...And for the first time i had to use one...But yeah i'll remove them once healed...i wasn't sure if i'd need to apply any kind 'tree glue' or enzymes or sumpin'...But thanks ppl, i really hope it gets better...I'll learn to be more careful with my girls, i'm too rough i guess :(

There are several remedies on the market if you are concerned. I have used tree glue but that plant was 12 foot and had a stem like a tree trunk. I do believe they sell tree tape that has some sort of healing compound already on it. By the way nice plant.

Hey man we learn from our mistakes. I think she will be fine. I just had one snap almost in half. Just used some pantyhose around here. Held her up with a stick and she is fine now. That was about a week or so ago. looking good though man. Keep it up and good luck.

tn_toker420 said:
i appreciate it...The tie was something just like for an emergency i usually keep layin' close by...And for the first time i had to use one...But yeah i'll remove them once healed...i wasn't sure if i'd need to apply any kind 'tree glue' or enzymes or sumpin'...But thanks ppl, i really hope it gets better...I'll learn to be more careful with my girls, i'm too rough i guess :(
Mine Was alot worse and shes fine now, take off the tie and use tape, it has some give to it, I tied mine with a bread tie over the tape and I reajust as nedded. it should be ok if you caught it quick, I didnt fix my girl till the next day and shes fine now. water well for shock.

Hi, I had this happen to me last year and I called a friend and he told me to use duct tape and wrap it at the break and it would probably be ok. I did exactly what he told me and the plant never even wilted! When I harvested it I wanted to see the break. It was amazing it actually looked like a scar.

Anyway I think you will be fine.

yeah luckily i acted fasted...The inside of the stem didn't hit air for about 8 seconds...But yeah diva, it's a beaut...The wonder's of a little lst+fim...

Exactly. I felt like an idiot when snapped a limb while tying dwn. I'm like "I"LL NEVER DO THAT AGIN" I've actually snapped 3 this year and all r well, just a lil scarred like me! can't wait to taste the bud off the "scarred" limbs!!
They'll be fine bro-peace

yeah, i snapped the hell out of the top 8" of 1 of my plants....i put some tape on it and in a week it was healed ...did'nt stop a thing

I was trimming some dead wood from the regenerating SnowWhite and clipped a viable limb by mistake :( I just stuck it in the barren corner, under the hygroton and let it alone. She is growing fine. I call Her MINI-SHE :rofl:

Pot is a very resilient plant, pretty much takes care of Herself :farm:

your plant will be fine :aok:

tell me about it...i'll never make that mistake again...and it was the one time this year i've decided to drink , who knew

Latest posts

Back