HELP PLEASE!! trying 2 grow thai stick and am new 2 this!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fianna

fianna1
Reaction score
hi all. i recently "aquired" some lovely thai stick and was left with a load of seeds so i put them in damp cotton wool in a plastic tub and floated them at the top of my fishtank where its hot bright and humid. i forgot about them til yesterday and when i looked 4 out of 8 seeds had cracked open and sprouted!! now i need to find the best way to plant and grow them as the only thing i ever manged to grow without killing before was arctic strawberries (dont ask!!) i have been looking on websites but they all seem to give different advice, the only thing i think i now know is you have to take out male plants as soon as they appear and im not even sure thats true so any help and advice anyone couod give would be greatly appreciated
thanks to everyone in advance...
Fianna xxx

welcome to our site fianna,,,your off to a good start,,,now you need to find a good soil mix,,,a good lighting system ,,the best advise i can give you is to read the post in the grow section ,read,read,read ,,,,also just because your seeds came from some good thai weed does not mean you will grow the same weed ,,it may but may not, anyway good luck to you ,,and yes male plants should be killed as soon as they show there sex ,,,,p,l,r

hi rasta thanx for your reply i appreciate it. i didnt realise how much there was to growing a plant. do you think they will grow ok under a fluorescent light or do i need something more like a sunbed type (uva or something). if the fluro was ok i can plant them in an old fishtank with the light until they get bigger and more hardy
thanks again
Fianna xxx

your plants will veg on flos no problem ,,,maybe 6-8 weeks ,,but you will need a hps to produce good bud,,,,you should not plant more than one plant in a planter ,,,maybe plant your seedlings in a small planter than put the planters in the bottom of the fish tank (fish tanks dont work to well, i tied it once with poor results ,plants need air moving around them ,and they dont get it when at the bottom of a fish tank ,,,good luck my friend remember read read read as always p,l,r

hi there thanx so much for replying im hoping to get them up in the attic with a fan and some kind of hps eventually. ive never done this before and im so pleased that some seeds sprouted. im so not green fingered i think they only sprouted cos i forgot about them, i bet now im taking it seriously i will end up killing them with my tender loving care! every thing survives on neglect in this house lol!. im wondering if i should take them out of the tank and just keep the fluros above them, wish me luck!
Fianna xxx (ps what does p,l,r, mean? sorry for sounding ignorant x)

thanks for enlightening me p,l,r, straight back to you too xxx

hi am new to this and i want to know if u can grow thi stick indoors???????????x

Latest posts

Back