HELP!! what should i do ..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kriz1199

Reaction score
HELP!! what should i do ?....three of my seed roted and i got no sooiill and noooo pot ... are they gonna die .. or is there something i could do??

go outside look for some dirt and plant it
there tell ya get a pot an some soil

kriz1199 said:
HELP!! what should i do ?....three of my seed roted and i got no sooiill and noooo pot ... are they gonna die .. or is there something i could do??
You should always have everything planned ahead of time. ;) I would do what Birdman said and they should be fine until you get some soil. Good luck mang. ;)

thanx both of you ... great help guys ..but where can i put the dirt in ... can it be a cup?...well the thin is they were seeds from a dime a weed i bought .. and i was just testing ... to see whgat happens ... and yeah there alive and ready to be loved .. .lolol...

well go in ur back yard and bury the seeds
and water them when needed and when u got
a pot to use u can just dig out the little plant
u have an put it in there just for the time being
just look for a spot with some dirt and were the
sun is then jsut wait and see what happens:D

If you have a soda bottle, cut the top off and wash it out thoroughly with something that disinfects as well as cleans. 2 liter bottle will work great, but any others will do as well. Poke some holes in the bottom to drain and then cut the bottom off and tape it back on. This will make transplanting much easier! Fill it with dirt. if you are getting dirt from outside, bake it in your oven for a while to kill anything that might be living. Then put in one sprouted seed. You will need on container for each seed to grow properly.

BTW, if you don't have a soda bottle anything that will hold the dirt will work, even a shot glass! But you will need to transplant once it gets larger.

Or if you live somewhere where you can, plant them outside. Though this late in the season might not produce the best results, depending on where you live.

The coke bottle was going to be my suggestion. Other than that, if you have a gardening store or a nursery nearby you can often times find old pots and old plastic nursery trays in their trash. Or you can go in and ask them if they have any extra from shipping and such. That's how I got most of my pots.

If you have ice trays those work for young seedlings too. Just make sure there is a hole in the bottom for drainage and you can fill one or two of the squares with dirt and then plant your seedlings. When they get to be about three inches tall though it's best to transplant them or they'll start to fall over and the roots won't have enough room to develop.

~Metalchick

How long do you have till you get soil? i have forgotten about seeeds for like 4-5 days at a time, and when i came back i found a 1 inch root... the container was pretty wet so it ket feeding the seed water for the meantime.. i would think planting it in temporary soil only to replant it very shortly wqould probably do some type of shock or something wityhin that nature.. i cant back this up..this is only IMHO....

if youre only need 1-3 days to get supplies just keep the paper towels moist with some good humidity and they should be fine..

i dont think using soil from outside is the safest route for a new seedling.. and have you smelled soil baking?? HORRIBLE smell...

Take a double tuck into a pike position faceplant into a good Marijuana Growers Guide or our FAQ section....

Other than that get em in some good soil soon.. and by that i mean not miracle grow.

Latest posts

Back