Help Whats Wrong With My Plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amhtbone

Reaction score
OK ladies and gents got a ? FOR YOU OK CHECK THIS OUT BEEN GROWING FOR OVER 6 YRS AND IAM STUMPED MY WHITE WIDOW FIRST GENERATION FEMALE ALL THE CLONES HAD BEEN PRE FLOWERING FOR 2 WEEKS AND MY PARNTER CHANGED THE LIGHT CICLE COMPLETEDLY IT WAS FROM 6AM TO 6PM HE CHANGED IT FROM 6PM TO 6AM I KNOW I KNOW ******* COMPLELETLY CHANGED THE CICLE OK SOOOOO HERES THE THANG IT DIDNT STRESS THE PLANTS OR MAKE THEM HEMIE THANK GOD BUT HERES THE THING THEY BEEN FLOWERING FOR 7 WEEKS AND THE BUDS ARENT ANY BIGGER THEN THEY WERE IN WEEK THREE WHATS HAPPENING? I MEAN NO BUD GROWTH IN 3 WEEKS THE PLANTS ARE BEAUTIFUL NO SIGNS OF STRESS OR DEFINENCY Y ARENT THE BUDS GETTING ANY BIGGER? THANKS, GUYS

Hmm is it possible they were in shock and the growth slowed down, or could it be that the buds can't get any bigger than they are unless they're abnormally small?

PS i ordered white widow seeds.

we would need to see pictures of this..this is not good

Plants and animals Adapt to their environment, as long as they're healthy they'll

survive. I really can't understand you wrote, and I've read Flowers for Algernon

Yea man Can't really give you sound advice if we can't see what were working with here. Sounds like you might have shocked them and they might still be recovering slowly. But again man if you can take pics they could really help us determine what's wrong.

You guys do realize that this guy's plants are grown, flowered, harvested, dried, and smoked already....This thread is over a year and a half old :)

Latest posts

Back