help with a micro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttotheh

Reaction score
im starting the lights 18/6 until they grow their first leafs then i will switch to 12/12 but i was wondering what the best watage bulb to use is and also since this is my first micro grow any tips would be appreciated much thanks

what is the size of your grow area?

3 by 3 id say im a little worried about odor so i want them as small as possible

i'd vegg them at least 3 weeks. they wont get that big in that time really. just LST. use some coat hanger or thick metal wire cut inlengths and bent like long staples an stake them bent downward. it'll keep em low.
then 12/12
if ya wanna get an idea there many micro journals on here to g look at .
mine is in my signature below where it says "2009 micro LST grow" just clik on it if ya wanna get a general idea of wat can be done. dependin on how much head room ya got and the heat put off by ya lites whichever route you go (cfl or HPS)?
but i vegged 4 weeks and strait to 12 12 and i stopped LST on em couple weeks ago as they pretty much quit gettin taller now.
and from bottom of my pots to tops of my plants is still under a foot or right at bout a foot height. but thats wit the LST on them tho.
jsut a suggestion for ya to think of.
LST!!! if ya 12/12 that soon as ya said ya wont get really much as far as yield IMO but each to their own especially if ya impatient an just wanna get a grow under ya belt lol

can i still lst if i start lights at 12/12

Latest posts

Back