help with something i've never seen before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaotik

MrInvisible
Reaction score
hey guys.. i've been growing a while, but i've come across something i've never seen.. i hope i can explain it ok..

ok, think young. plants are not even a month old.
normally when the plant is developing, it splits in two (then the next group of two comes up.. etc)

i have two plants that are forming in groups of three.. i've never seen this before. and i don't know how the heck it did it. (it's not just another leaf coming up either. it somehow opened in three ways instead of in two.)

maybe it's common, i don't know. just looking to others if this has happened to them.. or if it means anything?
i hope you understood what i'm trying to ask.
*hope this is an alright place to ask this.. no other catagory seemed to fit my question..

funny you should mention that because i have a white widow that cameout of the ground with 3 cotyledons.

the plant is stunted compared to the rest of them

I think it's going to be a hermie when it matures, but who knows maybe it will be super kick butt too LOL

I would say that it would be ok. Do you have a picture? Take care and be safe.

alright, thanks for the info..
can't get a pic right now (my camera is just too poor to get a quality one) but hick figured out my mess of words and got me on the right track ;) nice to know what to call it now :)
here's hoping it's female. though after reading more about it, it looks doubtfull :(

seeds were all from a strain i grew a few years ago.

Latest posts

Back