Help!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outdoorsman101

Reaction score
i have one plant that has survived this year it is a five foot monster growing in fox farm ocean forest and it is beautiful except for one problem (it is growin hairs too :) ) . BUGS ARE GOIN TO TOWN ON IT! ive never seen anything like it, the entire fan leaves are half eaten, every single one. i know it wont kill it but it means a lot less sun and it is definitely hurting my baby. i dont know what to do, it isnt spider mites its just flies and stuff, its in a very very veg area and all the plants around it are being eaten too. hepl me please save my one baby from becoming dinner for bugs.

There is also a diy homemade bug reppellant on the forum here somewhere.

Insecticide is the way to go. By the time she is ready to flower the bugs will be on the decline versus now. The bugs in my area are getting bad. Most of your common insecticides will ddeminish over time so you will just have to keep them at bay till the temps start to decrease.

Ortho Systemic Insect Killer works well.

ok cool im gonna buy an insectiside tomrrow... but just wondering, can these bugs KILL my plant? i mean it looks pretty bad, imagine each fan leave half eaten

Hey friend good luck..Im new to all this just wanted to ask Bulgar..or TBG..can the DIY spray work for indoors as well?...I will try this..Im noticing something on my only girl as well..thanks for the thread..KEEP M GREEN

Latest posts

Back