Help!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenjerry

Green Jerry
Reaction score
ok my seeds are ready to be put in the pots (they have a about a quarter inch tail)...how much time should they be under the lights...I have heard the do a 24 on 24 off till they get to about three inches tall and then to a 16 on 8 off and then for flowering 12 on 12 off...

PLEASE help...I want to do it right...

i would do 24 hours of light, but not the 24 off. i think that would cause the plant to stretch. i run 18/6 all thru veg and then 12/12 for flowerin.. hope this helps

thanks...so you are saying to keep the lights on for 24 hours...I have read to do that for about two weeks and them do to 16/8 or 12/12...

i wouldn't advise a 16/8 but thats just me.. 18/6 is about as much dark as i'll give during veg

sound like you talkin about have em in the flours. lights, you can keep 24 hours for quick growth around 1 to 2 week, once it get to 6 inch or if it act like they are junville plants, flip it to 18 on, 6 off, that will put them in veg growth be sure keep plants 2 to 3 inch from the flours. lights.. water em once a week or every 4 days depend in your condition and if soils is wet (use your finger dip in the soil) feels wet, then it don't need any watering

it sure is easier to let em go 24/7 till flower then use the timer for the 12/12. i distrust timers in general so the less i have to rely on one the better. but ppl have said i`m mean to my plants too. lol

Latest posts

Back