help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fruit

Reaction score
i smoked twice in the pass 2 months and i need a piss test but i smoked today and i didnt know till today. i was wondering if it will be out of my system and the test is in 5-6 days

Welcome To MP!!!!!!:D
well i really think so!! cuz you dont smoke every day so your system will be preety clean so maybe like in a week or so just drink alot of water,like water with every meal or something, hope this helps!
Good Luck on Your test!!;)

when i smoke i get maddd trip outs..and i havnt gotten them since recently..like the last 3 times ive smoked..i feel like theirs hands all over me. On friday i smoked..and my face started to feel really fucked..like it was smooshed together..and like hands on me again ...i couldnt even think straight this time around. The may 24 long weekend was the first time i ever felt that really tripped out like hands all over me...and i had to go to the hospital because i became really tired..couldnt get out of bed nothing was having like anxiety attacks like no tomorrow. I recently just had mono..and im not contagious but i smoked on friday and i still feel high and todays sunday. I know what im doing but im tired..and i feel like my face is all numb..and it comes and it goes..so if anyone can help me and know whats going on..or have ever experienced this b4 it would really help cuz im freaking out ...and i have my g2 test on friday! and i need to be focused and ready PLEASE HELP!! thanks.

i did read your thread about your problem...
aahhmm i did write something to help check it out...

fruit said:
i smoked twice in the pass 2 months and i need a piss test but i smoked today and i didnt know till today. i was wondering if it will be out of my system and the test is in 5-6 days

If you have already had your test, good luck, if not or for future tests, do the cranberry flush with vitamins and golden seal and whatever you can, b complex is suppose to be good too. Then the day or two before the test stop all that and do water during the flush time and after. If you don't have time for that, so far that sure jel has a good success rating....:cool:

meagan your post is irrelevant to this discussion plz post a new topic describing your problem then maybe someone will enlighten you not to buy your weed from the corner crack house.:rolleyes:

on to the real discussion you should be fine bro just drink fluids and make sure you stay clean till your test.

Latest posts

Back