Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez4ride

ready to RIDE
Reaction score
I haven't grown in 20 years growing then was easier, pot was a weed plant that grew when seeds hit the ground, now I struggle to keep plants alive. I bought a couple of clones & I boo booed and mixed b-1 too rich. and killed two.
Now i have two established plants and they are not looking good. I STARTED THEM INSIDE WHEN i GOT THEM HOME for a couple days and then move outside. The bigger plant appears to have been cloned from, after being outside for tree days the bigger plant has leaves browning and curling & acouple of the the bigger fan leaves turned white towards the center. The temps are over a hundred during the day and the plants are in direct sunlight most of the day. I was watering twice a day but I think the heat dried the soil. I need all the help I can get I'm i on the right track or is there other things to consider that I missed

Pictures say a thousand words! Got any? Also whats the Ph of the soil your growing in?

phatpharmer

They are hungry try watering 3 times a day if its that hot. remember it better if you under fertilize than over! lower your PPM. they need to get some shade through out the day.

They're more likely suffering from shock. Te shock of being moved from a controled environment, with artificial light, out into direct sunligtht and extreem heat without a "break in" period.
Can you shade them?.. Get them out of the direct sun for a few hours p/day, untill they can adjust?
Overwatering won't fix that..;)

Hick is right. You said the key words and they don't need a pic. Whitening of the leaves is a major clue that those plants were put out without being hardened off. It means to put them outside for a few hours in the sun the first day, then take them back in. Second day add an hour, then back inside. Keep it up for 7-10 days adding an hour a day and then they can stand the sun without suffering and dying. I suggest shade for several days and give them easy sun, like early morning or evening till they can stand it on their own. Classic rookie mistake. You are not the first, by far.

Latest posts

Back