help??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess you can say im lazy,but i read the grow guide I just would like step by step experienced grower instructions. Things like where to buy the stuff need to grow weed lighting set up help, etc.

crittermane said:
I guess you can say im lazy,...

Then I would suggest that you find another hobby. This one takes time, money, energy, and dedication.

crittermane said:
anxious to start my own plants indoors, any suggestions?:confused:

If you give me a blank slate and an endless bank account...I will give you a grow op that doesn't exist! :rolleyes:

The free info on this forum is worth its weight in GOLD man... quit being lazy and take advantage of the wealth... good luck

you want something from us with no work? i guess i would say, your at the wrong place bud...

better yet, heres what i'll do for ya. plant a seed. just one. see if you can care for it on your own. when it dies after a few months of overwatering, over nuting, high ph, inexcessive trimming, no air movement, wrong lumen lighting, and general newb mistakes, (and it will die), then come back, start fresh, and read your butt off on every sticky here...

you gotta put the time in as the rest here before you have with research. either that, or hit the north side for some bunk schwag, seeded down bunk...

don't insult our intelligence newb. read, read, read every sticky here...

The Hemp Goddess said:
Then I would suggest that you find another hobby. This one takes time, money, energy, and dedication.

:yeahthat:

perfectly said THG!

IRISH said:
you want something from us with no work? i guess i would say, your at the wrong place bud...

better yet, heres what i'll do for ya. plant a seed. just one. see if you can care for it on your own. when it dies after a few months of overwatering, over nuting, high ph, inexcessive trimming, no air movement, wrong lumen lighting, and general newb mistakes, (and it will die), then come back, start fresh, and read your butt off on every sticky here...

you gotta put the time in as the rest here before you have with research. either that, or hit the north side for some bunk schwag, seeded down bunk...

don't insult our intelligence newb. read, read, read every sticky here...

remarkable advice as well, IRISH!

Latest posts

Back