Flush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I go for the no water on the floors when I water as well.
I put visqueen down but I just don't like it..........it's messy.
I do have a thin plastic drip pan under my plants but they are never full of water unless I screw up and mis-count in a stoner moment and water one twice. I have done that 😳

Yeah but you can walk around them. I’d be sitting down in front of my tent for hours for that task pumping in and siphoning out.
I use a pump. Very little if no mess. I flushed two plants Thursday and I will flush two more tomorrow. Pain in the ass. But little things like this in fact make a difference in the end.

I flush. But keep in mind I am kind of a nonconformist here. Once I have gotten to know how long a plant usually goes until harvest I follow a simple pattern. I drop most supplements one month out, last feeding two weeks out and flush 10 days out. After that only r/o water.

Now with that said I use Advanced Nutrients which is a chemical base. I do it to remove salt buildup. Which I am told doesn't happen using organic nutes. So, flushing is not necessary. But there are many ways to do this.
So 30 days from cut you drop your Micro and bloom ?
Are you adding Overdrive at this point, what else before the last 2 weeks of water only?

I don't use Micro or Bloom. Connoisseur A & B. I start using Overdrive and drop Big Bud 30 days from harvest. I also drop Age Old Grow, Cal/mag, Epson salt and Glacial dust a month out. Bud Candy, Rhino Skin and B 52 a week later. Final feeding two weeks out and flawless finish when I flush. My medium is ProMix.

Confused.....me to!

Last edited:
ditto

but sometimes I feed right up to chop day…..sometimes
Hard to flush the outdoor in the ground grows without diverting the creek, and the indoor hydro grows get fed right up to chop time.
And I am one heII of a salesman. There is a difference!
I'm reading that as Scotchguard, undercoating, and extended warranties.

I don't use Micro or Bloom. Connoisseur A & B. I start using Overdrive and drop Big Bud 30 days from harvest. I also drop Age Old Grow, Cal/mag, Epson salt and Glacial dust a month out. Bud Candy, Rhino Skin and B 52 a week later. Final feeding two weeks out and flawless finish when I flush. My medium vis ProMix.

Confused.....me to!
Is ProMix a soil or more of a hydro growing?

Hard to flush the outdoor in the ground grows without diverting the creek, and the indoor hydro grows get fed right up to chop time.

I'm reading that as Scotchguard, undercoating, and extended warranties.
I made a lot of $$ on that ...... especially warranties. Don't forget finance.

Latest posts

Back