Here are some new Pics.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow thoes are some butifull plants, u plan on smokin all that lol ull be smokin for the rest of ur life, or a least a copple years it would last me ,hope all remains well and i was wonderin if someone is a legal med grower what states do u gotta be in to have a med licens are their any places in the united states u can grow legaly?

jash said:
man this room is so great that makes me come back and look pics again and again!!!:hubba:

Dont feel bad. I cant stay out of there for more than 15 minutes. :)

Stunzeed..

tom-tom said:
wow thoes are some butifull plants, u plan on smokin all that lol ull be smokin for the rest of ur life, or a least a copple years it would last me ,hope all remains well and i was wonderin if someone is a legal med grower what states do u gotta be in to have a med licens are their any places in the united states u can grow legaly?

I AM in the U.S.A. check this out. All the legal U.S. States and the laws.

http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=3391

Stunzeed..

Temps are really dropping here so I have to put in a space heater!!!!

Stunzeed..

Just got a new Hawaiian strain from a friend that is unbelievable!!! I have them in quarantine right now just in case. I am gonna do a couple in hydro and a couple in soil.

Stunzeed..

Those are amazing plants, Stun. What a beautiful sight!! :holysheep:

I think I want to be a med grower so I can grow big rooms full of MJ legally!!!!!
:hubba:

Rdrose said:
Those are amazing plants, Stun. What a beautiful sight!! :holysheep:

I think I want to be a med grower so I can grow big rooms full of MJ legally!!!!!
:hubba:

If you can get your card I reccomend it. In Oregon you can have your card and grow for up to 3 other people as a caregiver. 6 plants in bloom and 16 veg per card.

Stunzeed..

I seriously considered getting a med card last summer, but the thing that stopped me is that I don't want my name on some government list...if ya know what I mean...

But maybe it's worth more research! Thanks Stunz...

Rdrose said:
I seriously considered getting a med card last summer, but the thing that stopped me is that I don't want my name on some government list...if ya know what I mean...

But maybe it's worth more research! Thanks Stunz...

I do understand but...... Prison is a worse list to be on!

Stunzeed..

New pics.:D

Stunzeed..

pic1.jpg

Pic2.jpg

Pic3.jpg

Thanks Jash. I took these pics last night.

Stunzeed..

Just so some of you dont get confused this grow may be legal according to the State he is in, but it is not legal Federally. Med card or not, if you get caught (especially with that many plants) the State usually turns your case over to Federal prosecuters. If you attempt to grow over 100 plants in a 1 year time frame you are looking at a MANDATORY 5 year prison sentence, and that is only for the grow itself with no enhancements. Dont think because you get a medical card you can grow 200 plants and not get in trouble, you will, and you will go to prison if you get caught.

To the thread starter: Im not bashing your grow, just want to let people to know the risk they are taking. I live in a State that allows the growing of medical pot, but people get busted and go to prison for it all the time.

Darktide said:
b-e-a-utiful!!!

what strain are we lookin at there?

:ccc:

Those buds are strawberry cough!

stunzeed..

Type_S150 said:
Just so some of you dont get confused this grow may be legal according to the State he is in, but it is not legal Federally. Med card or not, if you get caught (especially with that many plants) the State usually turns your case over to Federal prosecuters. If you attempt to grow over 100 plants in a 1 year time frame you are looking at a MANDATORY 5 year prison sentence, and that is only for the grow itself with no enhancements. Dont think because you get a medical card you can grow 200 plants and not get in trouble, you will, and you will go to prison if you get caught.

To the thread starter: Im not bashing your grow, just want to let people to know the risk they are taking. I live in a State that allows the growing of medical pot, but people get busted and go to prison for it all the time.

***"You are right techinically!!!!!"*** BUT.............. They only go after Co-ops at the time being. If they did start going after personal growers I would catch wind of that and quit. The feds are not going to win against the 10's of thousands of med cards my state alone has. Your right I COULD be in trouble BUT....... I could also be hit by lightning on my way to the store.

"If if was a fifth we would all be drunk" Well...... If it was my fifth we would!!!!!!!!!!!

Stunzeed..

Type_S150 said:

Oh and I only have 24 plants. not 200 lol......... Well within the limits set by the VOTERS of my state. God bless democracy!!!!! Screw the feds anyway. That is communism. The government choosing whats best for its citizens and tossing out the voters opinion. If you are going to grow (and if you are on this site thats a good possibility) definitely get your med card. Your state and local authorities are the ones you REALLY have to worry about and they are 100% powerless if you stay within your state limits.

Stunzeed..

Stunzeed..

Latest posts

Back