here we go

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erbal said:
As long as you don't start messing with the roots in the rockwool you should be good. The plants are pretty resilient for as much as we tend to baby them.

cool thanks. i'll get them buried tonight.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Can't you just get the plants a little lower in the pot? When I take my clones to the dwc pots, I put the cube at the very bottom of the net pot and then fill the pot with hydrotron so the entire top of the cube is covered.

all done. it was quite a task. allot of the cubes wernt below the tops of the pots. so i had to shuffle around hydroton from pot to pot. some of them had 4-5 inch roots. others just one little one. but i dont think i harmed them what so ever. thanks for the tip. that would have been harder to do the longer they stayed like that.

they are growing well. seems i caused no harm burrying the rockwool.

100_2498.JPG

100_2495.JPG

100_2497.JPG

Looks good. Once that algae starts growing on the top of the cube, it is hard to stop it.

Looking much better bro. Prevention > Cure any day of the week.

A tip for you.
When I put my rooted cuttings into their netpots, I always give the hydroton a good soaking to make sure its all wet. Before I started doing this, I lost a few plants, I believe it was from transplant shock and the wet hydroton reduces the shock. JMO
W

woodydude said:
A tip for you.
When I put my rooted cuttings into their netpots, I always give the hydroton a good soaking to make sure its all wet. Before I started doing this, I lost a few plants, I believe it was from transplant shock and the wet hydroton reduces the shock. JMO
W

I have never ever wetted my hydrotron before transplanting clones and never had damage/plant loss. You might want to look for another reason if you are losing seedling/clones.

Looking good, they are going to come out nice.

should i be able to tell sex at this point? they all have hairs. theres no way i got that lucky. half of them are non fem

they are stumpy. some at the base are as big around as my finger. i topped pretty much all of them the other day. im going to keep them compact and bushy.

100_2549.JPG

100_2550.JPG

100_2551.JPG

100_2548.JPG

so i didnt visit my pretties yesterday and when i looked today my jaw hit the floor. they had a growth spurt.

100_2558.JPG

100_2559.JPG

the growth rate im witnessing is so awesome! im running out of room and they still arent showing sex.

100_2575.JPG

100_2576.JPG

i was haveing a really hard time keeping the girls in the super pots watered to i installed a drip system on them aswell. they are looking much better.

100_2657.JPG

100_2658.JPG

Latest posts

Back