hermaphrodite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Afrikaaner

Reaction score
looks bad, i could be wrong, just wanted a second opinion before tearing up my only northern lights... if it is a hermie, should i set it aside and let it seed itself?

resized.JPG

Looks hermie to me, imho, i have some hermie seeds i am going to grow this year. Have heard tho, that hermi seeds will produce plants that tend to also become hermi. Gonna try anyway, cause the plant that i got the seeds from is my all time fave from last year grow.

TCBUD is right if that is a real hermie (a genetic one) you will get more hermie seeds, and IMO I wouldn't deal with it. You think males are frustrating I hate hermies you never know when they pop a banana especially if you have a somewhat crowded grow area. However if it was a stressed hermie (not a genetic one) maybe the seeds might be OK. I personally stay away from anyhting that a hermie/two gendered plant produces....I'm also not the biggest fan of fem. seeds for the same reason but I have to grow them sometimes...sigh I actually have some on the way.

Rip it up. kill it, squash it, murder it...besides that be nice. :)
Is that a pistol in your pocket or are you a hermie? Got no pistol...

Latest posts

Back