hermie any good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hemp319

Reaction score
Heres the deal. I have a hermie purp. I saw that it was a possible herm early into flowering but I kept it anyhow. The end result is fat sticky sweet smelling bud filled with seed. The yield is considerably less than the 100% female. Im drying it right now so I havent smoked it as of yet. I was wandering if the seeds would be any good to plant

hemp319 said:
Heres the deal. I have a hermie purp. I saw that it was a possible herm early into flowering but I kept it anyhow. The end result is fat sticky sweet smelling bud filled with seed. The yield is considerably less than the 100% female. Im drying it right now so I havent smoked it as of yet. I was wandering if the seeds would be any good to plant

No, these seeds carry hermie genetics and should be destroyed.

Thedopeman said:
If you let it pollinate another plant the seeds will be Feminized.

This Is NOT TRUE! I had a buddy try this with a strain that I have had for over 10 yrs, (I let him grow my genetics while I was on vacation for a couple yrs) I just threw all the seedstock that I had away from his moronic idea of trying to make femenized seeds! I have grown a few for the last 3 grows, and had hermi's in every batch, and this strain I never saw a hermi before! I even tried breeding a non hermi fem to a reg male, and still got 30% hermi plants. I was going to try again with these offspring, breeding back to the same male pollen; but pulled up 18 this last week, and threw them, and the remaining seeds in the trash. I decided that it was not worth risking them pollinating the other strain that I have growing, and I will just get another pack of seeds of something.

HERMI'S PRODUCE HERMI'S!!!!!

Better known as Rosie O'Donnell Plants. A man trapped in a women's body. :D

Thedopeman said:
If you let it pollinate another plant the seeds will be Feminized.

NO NO NO NO

This is not true. This is a hermie plant and it and any pollen or seeds created by the hermie needs to be destroyed. It is misconceptions like this that is part of the hermie problem we have now.

Latest posts

Back