Hermie?!? or am I paranoid?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JerseyFreshB

Reaction score
Is this a hermie bud? :rolleyes: I hope not... I don't know if I'm being paranoid or not...

Peace,
B

DSCN1468.JPG

I'm just stressed because I started 8 plants in flower now i only have 2 left :( lol....

did they all hermie? execpt the 2 our were they just males also looks like a good female to me but from that angle i cant see were the sacks usualy are any ways

no the others were just males not hermies...

Oh well the odds are in my favor now for the 10 norther light seeds i just dropped in water...lol

u no i just looked at the pick closer up and i dont no what that is i see all the pistols but i also see some thin that looks like little round things in their im guessin this is what ur being parnoid about ,,but im not shure what thoes are ull have 2 wait for some one with more knowleadge than me ,,i could not see it in the smaller pick but when i click it and make it bigger i see aomethin in their but for all i no its a normal bud ,,i hope so

Hermi_468.JPG

the circled spots concern me, they look an awfully lot like stamen.. :eek:

i agree with hick, i kinda thought that too, but it just looks like Resin sacks ya know??

better pics ... i think... i till can't tell for sure...
I would hate to get rid of this ...

DSCN1485.JPG

DSCN1484.JPG

DSCN1483.JPG

DSCN1481.JPG

pretty sure that one got pollinated too.. sry:doh:
who am i to say,

sry i have a mac

FlySketchWorkflow-2007.12.28 06.31.17.png

still hard to tell from those man, i wouldn`t like to call it.

shoot if u only got 2 left im shure they prolly already gat polinated so u mine as well grow out what ever u got even if they are hermies at least ull have some weed ,,our at least that is what id do ,,but im shure people will disagree ,,but what else do u got ,u mine as well i no if my female turns hermie for some reason i will contiune to grow it and get what ever weed i can ,,but knock on wood i will lol,,sorry about ur luck with the 8 plants man i realy feel for u bro im shure it happens to the best of growers u no

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM
AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

I'm going to chop them both... and free up the tent to start my northen lights seeds... I started 10 seeds 3 days ago and 5 broke groundso far... :)

JerseyFreshB said:
I'm going to chop them both... and free up the tent to start my northen lights seeds... I started 10 seeds 3 days ago and 5 broke groundso far... :)

DON'T DO IT IMO your about to chop a fem man :doh: that does have a slight chance a being a hermi but as of now id really have to say that all of that just looks like some decent bud growth. gotta think even though your not seeing much leaf production while flowering they are still there] and while in the process of forming and opening they will be balled up and rounded like that. give it a few days and know for sure whats going on with your plant if you cant tell then there is no risk in it pollinating its self because the pods wouldn't be developed enough to produce.

EDIT: those spots look a bit stressed too (bit of burnt tips) may have caused it to go hermi in a small area, to may be able to save the plant if they are male pods,just rip them off with a pair of tweezers. i still stand on the give it a few more days,but if they do go male( and i blew up that pic to the max to look) you can literally smash his nuts to keep him from pollinating.:bong:

i would wait on it too just to make sure, unless you are for sure, since you are the one looking at the real thing...

DEAR LORD, PLEASE HELP HIS PLANTS TO NOT BE HERMIES...

I KNOW THAT YOUR WORLDLY DESIGN IS PERFECT, BUT PLEASE PLEASE BLESS THIS GROW WITH DA GREEN MOJO....

AMEN

Latest posts

Back