Hermie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B.Green

Reaction score
WW 16 days flowering. There are what looks like the beginning of sacs growing in my flowers.. I don't know if this is just the flower forming, or a hermie starting. Any ideas?

**.JPG

B.Green said:
WW 16 days flowering. There are what looks like the beginning of sacs growing in my flowers.. I don't know if this is just the flower forming, or a hermie starting. Any ideas?

Looks good to me but then again I can't see any Hermie starting, It looks like alll flowers to me..

Here's another pic after I've killed most of the pistils from playing with it too much... I had to kill my entire last grow due to a hermie infecting the entire bunch. I sanitized the room, but i'm afraid of pollen getting in there that may have hid around the house. I'm probably just being too paranoid... Opinions appreciated, thanks!

bs2.JPG

IMO its not hermie... just the resin sacks forming... maybe just keep an eye on it over the next couple days and watch for more sacs... peace

From what I can see looks like a normal sativa dominent bud, if you notice the rose bud shaped calyx's are the same as the one's in the nodes of the limbs:>)

Looks ok to me, but Hermies are not a problem anymore ...just use Dutch Masters REVERSE...needs to be used in weeks 1, 2, & 3 of flowering...kills all male flowers, no seeds result...doesnt turn males into females, just kills hermied male flowers...

Thanks guys. I ended up pulling it anyways. It was a mother started in soil, then moved to hydro. It was really shocked, as it didn't grow for 2 weeks. Also, this ones flowers were forming a lot different than the other 6. The calyx's were starting to look like male flowers and since I lost my last crop to a hermie I decided to play it safe and pull it. Its spot now has a fresh clone.
I had no idea someone had come out with something to reverse hermies!! Isn't that just awesome?!

Latest posts

Back