Hermies!! HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So my grow was going fine. i have a veg and flower room. my roomate was watching my flower room for 4 days while i was gone. on the third day, he left a room lightbulb on. i came back on the fourth day and saw that the room light was on two hours past the hps turned off. so it experienced light for 38 hours interrupted(but it was only a room light, not a hps.) my plants that i harvested a week after the interuption were a little seedy, but fine. now, the young flowering plants are FILLING with seeds. is there anything i can do to save them??? Mainly, can the hemaphrodite plants spread to uneffected plants? Help me out please.... so stresssssed out.

nothing u can do but mist the plants and dont grow the seeds out that you get. never let someone like that around your grow ever agian. bout it unless you wanna chop which i know you dont.

goodluck!

you can take hermie out side plant it cut all tops and leaves off so it is just a bare stem lst it water it with veg nuts and when it re grows it should be female it works for me well it works about 70 percent of the time give it a try

POTDOC said:
you can take hermie out side plant it cut all tops and leaves off so it is just a bare stem lst it water it with veg nuts and when it re grows it should be female it works for me well it works about 70 percent of the time give it a try

...."whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???" :eek: there's a tecnique that I've never heard of.
How many hermies have you "tested" this on??

ive done it with 11 and 8 of them came back female i also spray them every other day with terracycle foliar spray

I've never heard of anything like that before either. Once a hermie, always a hermie, I believe. I don't know though. Take care.

trillions of atoms said:
hermi plants make hermi seeds. dont grow hermis please!
poetic trill!.. ;) ..and oh soo true..

ive done it with 11 and 8 of them came back female i also spray them every other day with terracycle foliar spray
I hesitate to say "it ain't true", 'cause I don't believe that you would purposely mislead anyone here. But it sure isn't a physically sound, nor proven theory. Hermies cannot be reversed... IMO. Even the spray from Dutch masters (?) Reverse ??
doesn't change the fact that it is a hermie, but only renders staminate flowers useless, kills them before they can mature... "I believe"...

In over 25 yrs, I don't think that I have experienced 11 hermies.

Hick said:
Even the spray from Dutch masters (?) Reverse ??
doesn't change the fact that it is a hermie, but only renders staminate flowers useless, kills them before they can mature... "I believe"...

Thats correct reverse only kills male flowers,but female flowers continue to grow on.

Latest posts

Back