Hermies quality

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxxeaglepilot

Reaction score
Positive with mutts picts and hicks hermie shot that I have a hermie going into 2nd week of flower. removed from property and being baby sat in new enviroment. didnt want to kill if it will turn into a cristalled bud like mutts pic. in the determining sex or hermie post. so my Q. is will hermie be worth keepin for later fun or just fancy rope?(hemp) all the others are doing awesome. just working on a new lighting system.:confused: :D

xxxeaglepilot said:
Positive with mutts picts and hicks hermie shot that I have a hermie going into 2nd week of flower. removed from property and being baby sat in new enviroment. didnt want to kill if it will turn into a cristalled bud like mutts pic. in the determining sex or hermie post. so my Q. is will hermie be worth keepin for later fun or just fancy rope?(hemp) all the others are doing awesome. just working on a new lighting system.:confused: :D

Be a responsible grower and kill that mo fo' before it pollinates other peoples gardens!

Latest posts

Back