Hey from SA, Aus.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BullyBong

Site Bully
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

New grower here from South Australia, currently growing White Russian.
They are doing pretty good for my first attempt, but I did leave it a bit late so not as big as they could be. Thinking about starting my first indoor grow with belladonna if I can get enough info on how to set it all up.

Should be here for the long haul.

Heres just a couple of pics of my first attempt.

1.jpg

5.jpg

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here. Great looking grow mang. How old are they? You should find more than enough info and help to get a great indoor grow going. See ya around and enjoy the site! ;)

They're about 2 months old, I planted them around starts of December.

Cheers, I'll check out some info and ask any questions that may arise.

Gday mate, Im from Vic. Pretty new here, just starting a bagseed grow at the moment. Hey did you buy your white russian seeds from a seedbank, or did you use clones. Been wondering how we'd go buying from a seedbank here in Aust'. Anyway, nice plants.

Hertzey.

Yep, seedbank! Great way to start off, ordered twice received twice!

(I'll PM you the source as I'm not sure of the rules yet)

hello and welcome

youll find all the info you need on here ! :bong2:

welcome, fellow grower... lots to learn and share here. :D

:watchplant: :farm: :doh:

Yeah, I still have quite a bit to learn. Hopefully Alot more to share!:watchplant:

Welcome to MP! Those are some great looking plants you've got there, can't wait to see what you can harvest! Take a look around and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Got your Pm thanks Bully. Appreciate the help.

No Prob's Hertz, anytime.

Nothing better than seeing fellow Aussies!
Whipped my avatar up in a couple of mins, thanks for noticing :beatnik:

Will be posting soon as my girls are ready for the chop.

welcome to the site.....plants look healthy man.

keep it green

Cheers dude,
Looks like soon enough your gonna fill up a tucka bag with buds.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Hey BullyBong,:welcome: .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good people and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

Latest posts

Back