hey guys new guy here please read

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Esahc87

Reaction score
hey guys i'm new to this growing thing but i would like to start i have been reading up on here quite a bit and u guys seem to really help each other out so if you guys wou'nt mind i need all the help i can get here is my hope to be set of where an d how i will start please give me some tips on how to make it better or just get me started on my way to growing some very nice weed

so heres my plan i live out in the sticks of a small town i'm renting from my mom yeah its sad but i'm out on my own and loveing it cheap rent to so lately i have been thinking of ways to grow weed i found this http://www.stealthhydroponics.com/product.php?xProd=2&xSec=2&jssCart=ca899aec7adbee446787f7437b370688

which looks very simple with great results to me just looks easyer compare to the other ways but like i said any info would be great

i hope to grow in in my attic its dark but can be quite warm but where i'm in the mountans i dont think it will be too bad if so what is too hot or too cold for growing if there is any and of course i'll get some ph gages and a temp one as well to help with relulating and will set up some fans to keep the air moving so heres where i'm at nothing has been build or bought i just need some info on how to get started oh and sorry if this is the wrong room to post this in i just thought i would introduce my self a bit and get info at the same time i will prolly repost someone else as well to get alot of info. well guys thanks for listening and hopefull you will read this and start me on my way. thanks again hope to hear from u guys and girls later

ps. very nice and helpful site oh i bout forgot if its in the attic won't it stink to high heavens what are some ways to help with that need to keep this on the low down from my mom so any way that u guys know any ways of being sneaking will help too

sup man im new to this site to but welcome...i kno a little bit if uwant some help...what do u wanna kno

hey man ahh just any thing really like does that seem like a good set up and they talk about ph and stuff what is a good fertilizer to use and what is the right ph just anything at all will help

you can always get thermostats and hygrometers to help control temp and humidity....i'd say get you a light and work on getting the environment dialed first and foremost....worry about seeds and other gear after that....if you don't have the environment dialed right it's hard to grow good pot without a ton of problems....

Hey Esahc87, if you look at the home page for this site:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/

You'll find lots of reading that will help you. Also, at the top of each section in the forums, you'll see posts that are referred to as "Stickys". These are posts that are so helpful that the forum Staff has put them at the top of the section permanently as an aid for new growers.

Read all the links on the home page and all the stickys and then buy a good "Grow" book and read it several times.

This will take you a few weeks perhaps, but it will save you so many growing problems that it's worth every minute of it.

Then, ask questions of the group about things that you don't fully understand in all that reading. The seasoned growers here will explain each of them to you with ease.

Good luck man!!!!

(P.S. - Posting the same thing more than once and in different sections of the forum is considered "spamming" here and other forums. Try not to do that. Post it once and wait. If it's worth answering, it'll be answered. If not, try rephrasing it and asking again in the same thread.)

Youll find all you need in the sticky posts in every forum. Ive learned soooo much in the past few months then i ever would have known. Thanks MP.

thanks guys yeah sorry about the multi threds i'll quit that from now on i just wanted to get a good idea of this site and get some info but thanks agin so much i'll keep ya guys updated as i go peace out guys

Latest posts

Back