Hey New guy From Northern California

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goober0ne

Nore Cali Bud Farmer
Reaction score
hey nice website....i am looking forward to posting and chattin with you all and i will soon have picks up[ of our new room.... my girlfriend and I have 2 1000 hps's and 24 baby sour diesel clones in 5 gallon buckets:ignore: ...i am using amazon bloom soil by earth juice and i am gonna use sugar peak, floraliscious and green fuse, with general hydro's Chi foliar spray. i also have co2 from a 20 lbs. tank and an 8,000 btu lg A/C. The whole room is sealed in a Panda Film bubble....oh baby;) ...but damn the up to 90 days of flowering:eek: ....

:holysheep:
Goober

Yo, sounds like you are ready for some serious growing. If you need any help smoking it, let me know and I'll be glad to help.

Good luck with your grow. MOJO

What is your set up like? Whats the size of the room?:)

My room is 10 x10 x 10 the plants are in a wood base i built that is triple lined with panada film....i will get some pics up very soon, it ends up the cord for my camera might be at my gf mom's house is stockton(50 Mins away) so it might be awhile.....but yea what are the reviews on the nutr. Sugar Peak?

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :fly:

Latest posts

Back