hey everyone new set up new questions (help please)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Esahc87

Reaction score
hey every body it's been forever since i have said any thing on here and with me starting a new grow for my first time!!!! i belive i need to say somethings and get some help and hints to help me for the futures.

ok heres what i got about 2 months a ago i planted a seed out side close to my river it sprouted and every thing so it grew to about maybe a lil over a foot while it was growing i began to get things off the internet to begin my grow i started off with a hydroponics system tried starting some seeds in it nothing happend so one day i decided to moved my out side plant in and i bought 4 pots and decided to do it the way our good Lord intended, in the dirt i bought some potting soil with nutes in it and i transplanted my baby girl yeah its a girl which is awsome even if it is one plant better then nothing any who after getting my plant into my grow room this is where i am at.

now to my grow room it's in my bedroom in my closet i have a 400 whtt hps light suspended over 4 pots which of now i only have my girl in.i plan to get some pics up soon just don't have my usb cord for my cam right now so you guys can help me out by means of how they look. oh i have a small desk fan blowing on it 24 7 for air. oh one last thing they are just random seeds so they are nothing special although i hear any seeds grown to full maturity is alot better then any thing you can get any way which is a good thing if this is true and i have plenty if i need to start a new batch last thing i have them on a 18 hour light cycle on a timer

Now to the questions.
1. after i transplanted from out side i lost 2 of the lower leaves they turned yellow and fell off compleatly which was a sad day how ever now they are growing back. would that be of when i water it it feeds it too much from the nutes in the soil becasue im not feeding it any thing as of yet. or was it stress from the transplant. or over watering or it being too hot.

2. now the top 3 leaves are turning yellow and i belive i'm going to lose the top ones now too how can i fix this do i need to replant into soil from out side and get it out of the nute soil or just let them fall off and hope new ones grow back.

3. i have been reading and every can't stress enough on how important ph levels are i don't test this for one reason i don't know how to test ph in soil is it the same way you test water with a water thing drip some drops in and test it. like i said i have no idea and i have no idea on how to raise or lower the ph if it were a problem any way so some help with my ph would be awsome

with all that being said the plant is still green and growing i just lose a leave or so ever so often i just hope they grow back, will they?

shew that was a bit of writeing like i said i'll try and get pics soon i just need some advise on how am i doing and how to solve these probs with leaves thanks aton

Latest posts

Back