Heya!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mastersativa

Reaction score
Hello all, I am a new member to this site and just wanted to say hello. I am in my first grow and am having some success. Actually the plant i have is from a friend that moved and was paranoid about bringing it with him. He had topped it a few times and it is now only around 2 ft. tall. Before I started to go into the flowering process she decided to start for me:D . I only had one of those cheap flouresenct grow lights that you can get from wally world but since reading on this site i just went a picked up a couple of the screw in cfl bulbs. Anyway i will quit rambling on, I just wanted to introduce myself and "Myrtle".

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and look foward to watching your lady finish. Enjoy the site and i'll see ya around. ;)

A quick question, how do i leave a thank you like i see in other posts? Where it says "This user has said thank you for the comment"

Nice to meet the both of you. You will find alot of good info on this forum that will help you keep Myrtle happy.......and isnt that what all women want?

You take care of her and she will do you good my friend:D

Latest posts

Back