Heyas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shocked

Reaction score
Lo Lo Lo.

Been an avid smoker for longer then I can remember and just recently decided to start my own grow. I've been looking thru your forums now for a couple of days and think that I've learned more here then in some of the books I have been reading the past few weeks.

I'm a veteran forum user so I'm pretty good with searching threads for answers instead of posting the same thing twice.

I look forward to putting this forum to good use and meeting all of you!

:welcome: Welcome to MP. Look forward to seeing your grow. :48:

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

welcome this site is great we have a great place here with great people

welcome shocked. This is an amazing site where you can learn just about anything you need to know. Treat it well and it will treat you well. Good Luck

Welcome to the site. Lots a great people to help out, and so much reading and info you can't go wrong. Looking forward to reading some of your posts. If you have a question....feel free to ask.

Later Gator
Dad

The info I have gained from just my short time being here has been priceless so far.

I suppose when I first itroduced myself I should have told you that I am very skilled when it comes to electrical design so if anyone should have any type of electrical questions don't hesitate to come ask me, I'll be more then happy to lend a hand.

Latest posts

Back