Hi Peeps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noreago

Reaction score
Hi people I'm a newbie on any forum so thought I give it a go and chat to a few experienced dudes/dudetts who are likeminded .I've been growing for a couple of years indoors, got some bubblegum, Purple wreck and widow on the go at the mo. I did start off using canna nuamtes in cocca but it became expensive and a pain in the *** lol. Tried greenhouse seeds powder feed as a base with a few other supplements in cocca 6 months ago and I'm quite happy with the results!!!!! Anybody else tried um???? I'll have to get some picks up

Welcome Noreago, to the best place to learn to grow fabulous cannabis. Enjoy your stay. I am an organic dirt farmer dudette. See ya on the boards.

:welcome: to Marijuana Passion, Noreago. I use Fox Farm products and am not familiar with that but hey :confused2: if it works, why change, right?

Keep'em stoked :smoke1:

:peace:,

7greeneyes:D

welcome to the passion...Im a dirt farmer but have played with other mediums...coco being one...Many other here use the coco as well...Hope to see you around the boards...

:48:

Welcome to MP, dirt farmer and General Hydropnics 3 part user. It's cheap, easy to mix and works great. Best part is Amazon delivers it to me for free. I am shut down for the Summer but look forward to firing it up again. See ya round the boards.

Cheers guys n gals. Where is this site based by the way Rosebud? Am I right in thinking your Canadian? I was trying to upload some pics last night, is it true they ALL need to be resized?
loads of Q's but hopefully I can redeem myself on the boards. Are the majority of peeps on here in a favorable climate for gorilla growing! Try that shizz here lol and u just end up with a load of stretched,molding and eventually mushy mess with. Can't really justify getting indoors then going for a long walk with a large bag ;-)

server is located in the 'Dam I believe :confused2: No I am American. Why do you seek to redeem yourself? Yep, there's a few gorilla growers on here.

You can download free pic resizes that will do a whole folder or two of pics. As for Gorrilla Grwoing, tried it a couple years ago and got lanky sad plants that were not worth the trouble. I am an Indoor guy and I am okay with that.

:) Cheers guys here's a few of my plants if this up load works, all these are roughly six week in!!!!

IMG_201306018600.jpg

IMG_201306013294.jpg

IMG_201306015933.jpg

IMG_201306016674.jpg

IMG_201306017390.jpg

this is a bubblegum cola :) and an early purple wreck, 3 weeks into flower :cool:

IMG_201306014321.jpg

IMG_201306013927.jpg

Latest posts

Back