Hi..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THC

Novice Grower
Reaction score
Hey guys, im new here, n i jus thought i'd introduce maself. Im Polish, n im jus bout 1 month n a week into my first grow (a feminized Euphoria). It was doin allrite until last week when i topped it the first time. I messd it up completely, n i earlier 2day i posted a thread in "indoor growin" showin what i did... Nyways, hope ill blend in well with the local community n that ill find help 2 my problms, or offer help 2 any1 else (once i gain experience myself).. :D

peace

hi there thc ,,,:welcome: to mp
hope you get the answers your looking for and see you around the boards or chat sometime,:tokie:

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Hey THC,:welcome: .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good people and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

Latest posts

Back