Hi ..............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaynyota

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the site. Wanted to post a few pics and see what people think. Its my first grow so just lookin for some input.... thanks

grow 005-1.JPG

grow 010.JPG

Welcome to Marijuana Passion! Your plants are looking good!

Welcome Jay...you shld start a grow journal if you want real feedback on your grow... this area does not get a lot of foot traffic...

Hey thanks, but where do i go to do that? I have the grow journal all written in my book, not sure how to do it on here ?

Good looking plants! Welcome to the site.

Go to the "Growing Marijuana Forum" part of the site, find that up on the top of this page, and then find "Grow Journals" and go there you will find "new thread" near top left side, hit that and there you are starting your own journal. Put the link to the journal in your signiture, that can be found in the quick links part near top of page. With the link in your signiture, we can find your journal with ease and comment.
Very nice looking plants.
and
again, Welcome to MP.

Welcome to MP. Grow is looking good. Keep it up!

welcome. alote of good advice is shared in this site. plants are looking really good. good luck happy growing

Latest posts

Back