hiding your plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohhhh you spooked me for a second... this is not the place you wanna here
" I know you " LOL if ya know what i mean.

i didnt think it up i read it somwhere? not sure where, if you read it too it was probably on this site somwhere.

Peace

No worries dman!
Sorry to freak you out and your right you dont want to hear that here LOL
I probably did read it somewhere.

Cheers my friend!!!

thebestofthecentury said:
can they get a warrant soley by word of mouth?

I agree that it would be difficult but not impossible for sure. All it takes is a young "crime" fighter trying to make a name for themselves.

Never taunt the cops bro. tell whoever you told that you're a nut case and don't know what you speak of.

I don't get why you would tell someone you don't even know??? What was your thinking on this????

On a side note, a friend of mine had some seedlings growing on his side porch when the cops came to visit, they talked with my buddy about them, but left them set while they went around back to look for bigger plants. While they were around back looking for something that wasn't there, my buddy yanked up the seedlings wadded them into a little ball, and threw it in the grass...lol

When the cops came back around they were not happy to find no seedlings...my buddy stuck to his story about not knowing what they were talking about. They threatened him with tampering with evidence, he says "what evidence" and that was the end of that...well other than the fact that he ended up moving from that town because he was constantly harrassed.

I would scrap that grow if I were you who told too many....let it fade to a distant memory for those you told, and strat again in a yr or so...and this time don't tell anyone.

They are not knocking yet?

You have told people my friend
They will come eventualy! You better shut her down for a year or two.

Cheers!!!

gmo said:
A shredder? Just just made me spit pepsi through my nose. Not trying to be mean, but really??:spit:

Edit --- I'm thinking your talking about a paper shredder, maybe not, but that's why I found it so funny.

no offense but that was funny. shredder? lmao

FWIW, i once had a long conversation with an attorney about this one years ago. i asked if you rigged some sort of hydrogen peroxide system (or something worse like an acid) which would effectively melt the plants in a grow room, would the cops still be able to bust you for running a grow? i figured that if you don't have a plant material which can be tested to be cannabis you didn't have a crime. duh.

he said "Nope - you'd still get prosecuted. You'd still have grow lights, timers, fertilizers, containers, etc which would constitute the rest of what they would need to convince a judge you were running a grow." plus they'd hit you with destroying evidence making the charges worse.

you could shred everything in sight but you can't shred a light system without some kinda dramatic machinery.

plus he said that spraying the grow with anything would just scare the poopers out of LEO when he comes in, leading to hazardous waste crews and all sorts of pissed off law people. its like shooting your neighbors meerkat with your only bullet and standing there with your .22 when the police come. you say "but i have no ammo so it couldn't have been me". ain't going work...

Old_SSSC_Guy said:
FWIW, i once had a long conversation with an attorney about this one years ago. i asked if you rigged some sort of hydrogen peroxide system (or something worse like an acid) which would effectively melt the plants in a grow room, would the cops still be able to bust you for running a grow? i figured that if you don't have a plant material which can be tested to be cannabis you didn't have a crime. duh.

he said "Nope - you'd still get prosecuted. You'd still have grow lights, timers, fertilizers, containers, etc which would constitute the rest of what they would need to convince a judge you were running a grow." plus they'd hit you with destroying evidence making the charges worse.

you could shred everything in sight but you can't shred a light system without some kinda dramatic machinery.

plus he said that spraying the grow with anything would just scare the poopers out of LEO when he comes in, leading to hazardous waste crews and all sorts of pissed off law people. its like shooting your neighbors meerkat with your only bullet and standing there with your .22 when the police come. you say "but i have no ammo so it couldn't have been me". ain't going work...

Not to be argumentative, but if LEO walked in on a grow room with no MJ plants, there is no crime. Many people grow vegtables indoor, with very simular setups.

hXXp://www.wimp.com/thisshredder/ <--- theres your shredder sssc' :p.. but "IMO" shredding is pointless anyway.. They still have the plant material as evidence, it's just a lot easier for them to box up 'n carry out now ..:)

barkbuster.. it's called "Conspiracy"..;)
Conspiracy cases are defined as cases in which two or more persons agree to commit a crime or to perpetrate an illegal act. The end may be legal, but the planned means are illegal. For example, two persons making a plan to steal bread from a supermarket (illegal) to donate to a local food bank (legal) would be guilty of conspiracy. While intent is key in any federal conspiracy case, only &#8220;general intent&#8221; to violate the law is necessary; proof of the defendants&#8217; specific intent to violate the law is not needed, only an agreement to engage in an illegal act.

U.S.C. Title 18, Chapter 19 prohibits conspiracies to defraud the United States, conspiracies to impede or injure an officer, and conspiracies to commit violent crimes. However, conspiracy is prohibited in several other federal statutes. It is important to note that an actual crime is not necessary to prosecute a conspiracy case &#8211; only the stated intent to break the law. This means that even if the ultimate crime was not committed, the conspirators can be prosecuted under federal law. However, most states have laws that prevent conspiracy charges to be pressed if no actions were taken to actually carry out the conspiracy. This prevents people from effectively being prosecuted for having thoughts of breaking the law. While this caveat does prevent some conspiracy cases from going to court, it does not reduce the severity of a conspiracy claim. In many cases, conspiracy to commit a crime such as murder is regarded as a crime as severe as murder itself.

Conspiracy crimes can include conspiracy to engage in criminal activity such as money laundering, conspiracy to violate federal laws, or conspiracy to manufacture drugs or weapons. The federal maximum penalty for conspiracy is five years in prison; however, this may be compounded by other state and federal violations. Depending on the nature of the conspiracy, it may be prosecuted by different entities including the FBI, Department of Justice, or state and local law agencies.

Latest posts

Back