High off male flowers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wise Man

Green-Leaf-Smoker
Reaction score
Well..

I was chopping down 2 males,and they where such studs i couldnt toss em.

So i cut all the leaf,AND all the pollen sacks off,brought them home and dryed them.

Later that night i heated up the sacks(keep your mind on the story)untill they where well dry,then started having a few cones(bowls-for-yanks) and after 3 cones of this pollen,i was lifted almost emediatly into this very strong,clear high...

After playin a few tunes,i can say this pollen has an incredible high.It also tastes ALOT better then leaf,and is much stronger it makes sense to me though,its a flower..and thats where all the THC goes with both male/female..anyone disagree?..

So after all that,im now wondering if anyone else has tried smokin a marijuana plants testicles?

Sorry for the rant :rolleyes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuA4j1l5o1I&NR=1

when I was in college, folks smoked some hash made from male flowers, it was called keif. nowadays Kief is the trichs shaken off or screened off of fresh buds. even heard of folks Kiefing their commercial weed before selling it. kinda like using an adulterant in coke or heroin

male pollen smoking? :doh:

why do peeps smoke pollen ....... no THC in it

smoke news paper or yard weeds and you'll get a lil high too

Wise Man said:
its a flower..and thats where all the THC goes with both male/female..anyone disagree?..

yes :laugh: :rofl: :hitchair:

OK kids, it's the BUD you want to smoke (see pic below)

NOT the leaf and pollen from male plants

SAGE tonight.jpg

Sorry there are a few trying to disrespect the wiseman, he knows what buds are and where THC is. I didnt know you could smoke the male pods, i had heard of someone trying the leafs or something of the like and getting sick usually from it. I would'nt mind trying some testicle smoke now hahah :)

no, they dont know

or they wouldnt be smoking pollen

eww smoking pollen just sounds bad...

and there is no THC in it . .

but whatever floats your boat.

Sometimes when I inhale pollen I feel high. My eyes swell and begin to droop but, then my sinus fills with goo and I have a hard time breathing and can pass out. I'm allergic to some pollen and wouldn't want to do that on purpose.
Good luck with your high.

i can explain it...

Ha thats funny............now that i think about it its very very funny haha................omg thats retarded imho.

Thats what i think he means.

why would u smoke the pollen and/or pollen sacs?... why not snort it?... would be faster if you were gunna get high.....:hitchair:

btw.... you will NOT get high....

u might give yourself some funky lung infection, tho...

Wise Man said:
It also tastes ALOT better then leaf,and is much stronger it makes sense to me though,its a flower..and thats where all the THC goes with both male/female..anyone disagree?..

first I EVER heard of that....

That crazy vancouver guy said:
why would u smoke the pollen and/or pollen sacs?... why not snort it?... would be faster if you were gunna get high.....

was think'n same thing lol:D

I here that the roots expel THC into the soil and that can be smoked as well;)

dude i just smoked my soil............i got sooo stoned.
I can hardly type anymore......

make sure your soil is dry though.......the wet stuff i tried didnt work out so great.

This is great, now i dont have to get rid of the males.....i can just smoke the pollen off of them......then smoke the buds off the females..........then smoke off the dirt for like 2 years.......
sweeeeet

HGB said:
was think'n same thing lol:D

I here that the roots expel THC into the soil and that can be smoked as well;)

hey man... not smoked... u make ROOT CIDER out of 'em :hubba:

and Hookah... u don't SMOKE the soil... u EAT it :hubba:

Latest posts

Back