High Times' Cannabis Cup to be held in US for the first time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L8dyMaryJane

Reaction score
High Times is bringing its Cannabis Cup competition for recreational marijuana to Denver April 20-21, the first time the event has been held in the United States. For the past 25 years, it’s taken place in pot-friendly Amsterdam, where coffee shop owners and seed manufacturers compete for the title of Best Bud in The Netherlands.

But Colorado is now more liberal about marijuana than even Amsterdam — where it’s illegal to grow pot in the Netherlands, it’s a constitutional right in Colorado. With the passage of Amendment 64 in November, adults 21 and older can possess up to an ounce of pot, grow a limited number of plants and smoke weed with virtual impunity, as long as it’s in private.

Although a system for buying and selling recreational marijuana is still being worked out by a special task force that will offer recommendations to lawmakers next month, a smattering of bring-your-own pot clubs have sprouted up around the state.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/16/h...-be-held-in-u-s-for-first-time/#ixzz2IHRmFt00

:woohoo:

looks like I'm finally going to go to a Cannacup. Heck, me and the ole lady could drive there. Great news and posting there L8dymaryjane. :cool2:

But as a sidenote, you need to kill the livelinks there, L8MJ.

:woohoo: :clap: Only four hours away for me see you there greeneyes!

looks like the cops will be making there quote that week. i wish i could go

7greeneyes said:
:woohoo:

looks like I'm finally going to go to a Cannacup. Heck, me and the ole lady could drive there. Great news and posting there L8dymaryjane. :cool2:

But as a sidenote, you need to kill the livelinks there, L8MJ.

nice. I wanted to go too, but I work too much =[

livelinks? sorry. A little new to forums :eek:

You just need to change the http to something else like hxxp, then it won't be live.

Latest posts

Back