Highest Yield Seed Selection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I HOPE this is YOUR(or your buddies)property,if not thats kinda spineless.

I don't know where you live, but of the fifteen or so outdoor guys I know, only one of them has any plants on thier own property. What would make growing on someone elses property spineless? Have you ever grown outside before?

I'm guessing he meant growing on someones private property without the land owner knowing about it. I personally don't like doing that either. I'll say this, 100lbs of dry pot is going to smell potent!

cadlakmike1 said:
I'm guessing he meant growing on someones private property without the land owner knowing about it. I personally don't like doing that either. I'll say this, 100lbs of dry pot is going to smell potent!

I guess I'm regionally biased. Where I live, there is so little land that you grow everywhere. I've used industrial areas, the side of rail road tracks, along roads and highways, state land, roof tops of abandoned buildings, and near local lakes and other water bodies. None of these properties were even remotely mine. But, year after year, guys like me pepper this whole region with fields. Are we all spineless. Should we track down the slum lord who left the weeds grow up so high next to that wall that I want to put ten plants there? Should I ask the game warden if I can throw a patch in on the south side of that hill? The house I own now is on .17 acres, where would you like to put my field?:p Gotta plant somewhere. I would have to assume that if I lived in the boonies I would do it the same way. I'm not growing a hundred plants in a spot. I put six or seven, maybe ten out per patch. Is it so bad to do this?

I guess I'm regionally biased. Where I live, there is so little land that you grow everywhere. I've used industrial areas, the side of rail road tracks, along roads and highways, state land, roof tops of abandoned buildings, and near local lakes and other water bodies. None of these properties were even remotely mine. But, year after year, guys like me pepper this whole region with fields. Are we all spineless. Should we track down the slum lord who left the weeds grow up so high next to that wall that I want to put ten plants there? Should I ask the game warden if I can throw a patch in on the south side of that hill? The house I own now is on .17 acres, where would you like to put my field? Gotta plant somewhere. I would have to assume that if I lived in the boonies I would do it the same way. I'm not growing a hundred plants in a spot. I put six or seven, maybe ten out per patch. Is it so bad to do this?

I'm not going to argue with you, do what ever you want. If you're plants are found on someones private property by LEO they get in trouble, but screw them as long as it's not you.

cadlakmike1 said:
I'm guessing he meant growing on someones private property without the land owner knowing about it. I personally don't like doing that either. !

Thanks kadalak'... I "hope" that was his inference too. As I would consider growing a large number of illeagal plants on "my" own property, STUPID!... ;) "I" would never exceed my legal limit on my own property, and risk seizure.
I would however risk .."my Uncles" property to such..........."Uncle SAM".. :rofl: ..;)

Well I'm not putting out 100% females. I figure about 50% right? and then out of them how many do you think will make it the whole way?.....Deer, Had Foxes dig out of buckets last year, Some broke under there own weight, when I went on vacation slugs ate some smaller ones. **** anything and everything seems to happen.....year before last had a bunch stolen....Ok I put out 50 Last year some didn't make it til they showed sex some did after all was said and done had around 20 females. All were white widow so not a whole lot of weight there. I am the one who brings it when we go camping during deer season, to the christmas and new years party, Super Bowl, and my buddies are too lazy to mess with it when they get off work so there is alot gone. To me its not much and didnt last long at all. 100 plants doesn't equal 100 pounds after you add in males, deer, slugs, theives, mother nature, ground hogs, hell the list never stops. And like everyone is saying there is no possibile way I can get 1 pound per female. I'm not growing indoors were there isn't deer, theives, slugs, and so on. Oh yeah and I have to split everything 50-50 with my buddy that does half the work. Later

"Point taken".. back in the 80's when I was first venturing into the guerrilla scene, I would just go dig up plots, add a li'l store bought soil, sew the seeds, and wait for spring. What germinated and grew, I made valient attempts to cultivate well. Watering, fertilizing, pruning, ect.
I alway figured plant one for the deer, one for the theives, one for the males, and one for me.... :eek:... or in other words, "about" 25% of what I planted reached maturity and was harvested.
Over the years I have managed to improve on my success rate, with a few improvements in method..
One, clones. "0" males.
Two, isolation/remoteness. If they can't find 'em, they can't steal 'em.
Three, fencing. If they can't get to 'em, they can't eat 'em.
Four, no "parteners". I've lost friends over that one.

cadlakmike1 said:
I'm not going to argue with you, do what ever you want. If you're plants are found on someones private property by LEO they get in trouble, but screw them as long as it's not you.

This is not true around here. Every year they find plants on farm property, usually stuck right in the middle of their fields. I have never once seen one of them get in trouble. They have to be able to prove that the land owner had knowledge of it. I had two plants on the roof of a building two years ago. It was abandoned, I had to fix the steps to the roof to get up there, there were soft spots I was afraid to step on for fear of hitting the warehouse floor. You mean to tell me that if they had found the two plants, they would have pursued legal action against the landowner? They found six plants on the property of the company I work for about four years ago. Nobody in the company even got questioned, so I said screw it and used the spot this year. Was that wrong? If I owned land and found a plot on it, I would probably tear it out IF I thought it could come back on me. But, what about some regular dudes couple babies? Are you gonna tear them out?

That's cool... We'll just differ on opinion here, no biggie... And, I'm never crossing state.

It's a mining company and I know the person that has most of it leased. He said he doesn't need to or want to know about it. As for my friend I can trust him and he can trust me.....we have done it for years together. And nether one of us could harvest them without the other finding out anyways. I really don't have a place inside to grow a mother to clone from and he doesn't either. I haven't ever grown female seeds but I think I am going to try a little patch of about 10 or 20 this year to see how they do. How do they make them all female anyways and do they really all come female? And one more question is Critical + the same as Critical Mass? I think I read somewhere that Dinafem seeds grew a Critical Mass and made fem seeds from her.

It is not the same genetics, it is an f2 cross. If you want the real deal contact Mr. Nice he will point you in the right direction. I too wanted to try a pack of their beans, but I have so many other strains right now that I just do not see me getting to it for about a year.

Hick said:
Four, no "parteners". I've lost friends over that one.
I can't even imagine having partners with this. I've lost friends as partners in real-world legitimate businesses, let alone this stuff.

mistisrising said:
This is not true around here. ........... They have to be able to prove that the land owner had knowledge of it.

If you're in the states misti', you are DEAD WRONG....sorry.
If the property is used in the commission of a felony (in some states "any criminal actvity), it IS subject to seizure. Whether the rightfull owner had ANY prior knowledge or consent.

hXXp://www.cato.org/pubs/pas/pa-179es.html
Broad forfeiture claims by state and federal officials might be better justified, and enjoy wider public support, if their sting were visited only upon the guilty, those who have intentionally committed crimes. But the oldest and most frequently used form of forfeiture--civil forfeiture-- is not targeted at criminally culpable property owners. Instead, as discussed below, civil forfeiture laws apply indiscriminately to property, regardless of the innocence of the owner, and render it subject to forfeiture if it is used unlawfully by anyone. Thus, the family home is fair game for forfeiture if a son, relative, or friend were to use it unlawfully--say, by using the telephone to arrange a drug purchase. Moreover, a growing number of states, such as Texas, Florida, and New Jersey, apply their forfeiture laws to any criminal activity, meaning that property owners must police their property against all such activity, drug- related or not. With the broadened scope and use of forfeiture laws, property owners are increasingly being deputized to serve as agents of the state in preventing wide varieties of criminal conduct. And the price for failure is steep indeed--forfeiture of one's property to the government.

I didn't know about that. I haven't ever seen the feds involved in any of that, there isn't enough room to grow enough to get the feds interested here. I have known a few people caught in state investigations. But property was never confiscated. Also, in my state, they can't touch the property if it's not yours. They have to prove the land owner knew. I'm sure this is the same in the four states around me. Some of the laws in Delaware were just changed so that the landlord needs to inspect and document it to be free of responsibility. They must have had a problem with people renting to commercially grow. So, if we're all talking about personal use, then I wouldn't ever plant enough on someone elses property to warrant confication.

I got UTVoLGatorHater's name right away. He is a University of Tennessee fan, hates the Florida Gators and is probably a huge football fan. How did I do?

420benny said:
I got UTVoLGatorHater's name right away. He is a University of Tennessee fan, hates the Florida Gators and is probably a huge football fan. How did I do?
You forgot the part about how historically the Gators are a much better team.

All the more reason to hate em' j/k

Also, in my state, they can't touch the property if it's not yours. They have to prove the land owner knew. I'm sure this is the same in the four states around me.

How can they prove the land owner knew? It seems to me that every one is going to deny if they are caught illegally growing pot. If they have to "prove" you knew about it, why isn't every pot smoker in the state growing their own with the intentions of just denying knowledge of it being there. Short of doing lengthy investigations or stake outs how can they ever prove someone knew about it? I'm not trying to be rude here, I'm just really not understanding this.

Cadlak, That's exactly what they do. They investigate, stake out the area, talk to neighbors, pull your phone records, look at your electric bill, or take footprints, if its outdoor.

Here's one to give you an example. This year, one of the guys I know had a patch get busted. It was on a farmers land who knew about the patch. But, the cops didn't do anything really. They took the plants, took a couple of castings of footprints, took some trash for fingerprinting, and followed the paths from the field. When the farmer called, he said that they asked a bunch of questions, but didn't really give him any ****. Farmer says they just wanted to know who lived off his property to the one direction, since that was the way the path lead out of there. They can't really do anything to you unless they determine that you knew.

I guess it's only the feds that can magically take your property, because after this conversation I did some digging. Looks like six of seven states around me feel the same way about property confiscation, they need evidence of the landowners knowledge of the illegal activity. The other one I couldn't find anything, but now I'm gonna keep trying because I think it's messed up that they can take it at all.

..because it's simply NOT true, cadalak'.. as I said in the post above..AND presented the facts/article to back it up.."DEAD wrong"...
civil forfeiture laws apply indiscriminately to property, regardless of the innocence of the owner, and render it subject to forfeiture if it is used unlawfully by anyone.
:confused2:..
Unless someone can produce contrary information, other than "I've never seen".. or "I've never heard..."...:eek:

mistisrising said:
I guess it's only the feds that can magically take your property, because after this conversation I did some digging. Looks like six of seven states around me feel the same way about property confiscation, they need evidence of the landowners knowledge of the illegal activity. The other one I couldn't find anything, but now I'm gonna keep trying because I think it's messed up that they can take it at all.
Thats what we need misti. I'm not an attorney, not even "up to date" on MY states laws I'm sure.
Just showing what "I" found.

I don't see why anyone on this site would even attempt to reveal such spots of growing, which i would never do. Simple fact is the gov controls nearly everything we come into contact with..this thread, almost garuntee it has been scanned by federal agents. If u wan2 plant outdoors her is my theory...Find a remote area, WAYYYYYYYYY out the way where no one will 'accidentally' stumble across 100 plants in a field. Then call the feds and u wen u return in the fall u are screwed...it has happened. If u live in town and now way to plant outside? DON'T Plant in the city...what if a kid came across it? What then...he goes home with 2 ounces of ganj or maybe even the whole plant to wake up the next morning to his parents flippin out about all the weed? He'll say thee truth...I found it on the street...how does that make marijuana laws look. DO NOT make urself public, don't think it is cool being risky...because in the reality of sense we are risking our lives everyday simply by getting out of bed. Don't put other ppl in danger, that is lack responsibility which will cause large fiasco's. I also might like to add that if u wan2 grow outdoors?? GET LEGAL and start a little garden of 10 plants or so in the spring..hopefully giving u 10 lbs because u have ability to watch over it. Harvest once in the summer and again late fall. If u r legal...growing in your garden can not be ilegal..don't make it obvious but as long as u've got ur papers u should be ok...where i live we can have up to 14 plants in growth..14 pounds? come on that is plenty..

Latest posts

Back