Highgrade Seeds order placed, review to follow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fretless

seeker
Reaction score
There have been a few questions about:
http://highgrade-seeds.com/seedlist.html as of late.

I'd been eyeing their page myself for a while and, after discovering favorable feedback by searching on "highgrade seeds review", decided to give it a whirl. This is my first time attempting to get some beans. Any Green mojo or Stealth mojo sent my way is much appreciated. :)
They are out of Canada, and only accept cash. I placed my order yesterday afternoon and got an email this morning with the address to send it to. I sent them the dough via courier with a tracking # as they advised, and now the waiting begins. If all goes as it should, I should be getting the seeds within 2 weeks or so - up to 7 business days for the dough to reach them, and up to 5 for the order to reach me.
I will continue this thread through germination for any who are interested, and will then start a journal in another thread.
Oh, and its 2 strains - Blueberry, and Purple Cindy, which you can read about at the link above. Yum Yum!

Sound like some nice strains BFB. Here's some GREEN MOJO to get them beans to ya safe and sound. :aok: Look foward to your journal when you get them. ;)

Electric Fruit Punch sounds interesting.

Gooooo BfB...good luck!!!

I want to hear about these strains...reading their seed descriptions makes me drool...I think I'm gonna do blue mystic(nirvana) and a buddy is gonna do willie nelson(barneys) for this summer, in separate grows...

blueberry and purple cindy...mmmm is all that really comes to mind! here's some mojo to "business as usual" with the post services.

1/7 - placed order
1/8 - sent $$$ via UPS
1/10 - $$$ delivered ($14 or so, by land)
1/11 - recieved email from HGS saying they got the money and seeds will go out in 24hrs.

Good to hear bob! Here's my time line from seed botique thus far...

1/11 online order using Mastercard gift card
1/15 email to a link reporting order was sent in full

now the hard part...waiting for the delivery

hey bob,
you picked a really good place to order,highgrade is a really good dude..
his seeds are guaranteed to arrive,even after a customs snatch..
anyhow i have been a happy customer there 4 about 2 yrs now

thanks for the info bear footbob and bro777 sounds like a great place to order from and thanks to ur imput on the banks that do great buisness to you benmucc

Starting to get a little late on the delivery, but taking into account weekends and MLK, it may actually only be 7 business days.

bearfootbob said:
Starting to get a little late on the delivery, but taking into account weekends and MLK, it may actually only be 7 business days.

:holysheep: I've ordered form the same place and he sent me an email and said he was shipping to me on Friday, so we will see, I hear they're an excellent seed source :D

PS. I got Big Blue & Black Queen seeds...a big black and blue queen, now there's a cross.

Arggggggg the seeds are late and I'm flapping in the breeze.....patience young jedi.....

bearfootbob said:
Arggggggg the seeds are late and I'm flapping in the breeze.....patience young jedi.....

:holysheep: :eek: Surprise, surprise, surprise (feel like Gomer Pyle).....I've got eggs and can't wait for them to hatch!!!.... well I have to as all my other stuff isn't here yet, still a week or so away before I start...

So BFB, don't worry, they will come...Good Luck :D Thanks High-grade!

PS. They sent 25 (5 extra) 13 Black Queen & 12 Big Blue

Yes Highgrade emailed be back to say he'd sent them via regular mail. The site advertises express mail for orders over 100 bucks canadian, which is why I expected the 5-day delivery.
But at least now I know what's up. If it were any normal kind of transaction, I'd be inclined towards negative feedback, but all things considered, I'll be happy just to get the seeds, of course.

Man,i hope everything is ok.im very interested in this being that i also live in the states.im new so,once again hello to everyone and good luck!!to
you bearfootbob.anybody ever order from world wide mari seeds.com
been thinkin about it.

No, it's 18 biz days since they sent the beans my way. I'm frustrated.

bearfootbob said:
No, it's 18 biz days since they sent the beans my way. I'm frustrated.

18 days isn't sounding good man. Unless they sent them via covered wagon.

Maybe it's time for them to send another batch to you for free, (if that's what their guarantee is...).

I want to order some Blue Widow and Black Queen myself. I'm waiting to see the outcome of your order.

Would a cross of them be "Black&BlueWQ"?

Latest posts

Back