Highgrade Seeds order placed, review to follow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey bearfoot,
18 busniess days.i have confidence they will pull through for you,
if you haven't already pm highgrade and ask what is going on he's
always been nothing but cool to me.
as a matter of fact i have ordered 3 sets of beans this week myself
i used express overnight delievery(1-3 days) to canada from us last monday
and tracking my package i see its only at the customs office in canada
after 5 business days....
anyway just talk to him,i'm sure things will work out for ya man

hey bob,
i'd hate to even mention this but its possible customs got them,if you get a letter from them let highgrade know after all,he guarantees his shipments
and he will find a way for ya bro..

Thanks for the Support y'all

I emailed Highgrade Jan. 25th, which is when he said they were definetly coming. I've been sitting tight since then but just emailed him again, asking what the ETA should have been on regular mail, and why he didn't send them express as the order was over 100 bucks.

I DID SOME RESEARCH AND GOT A GOOD BIT OF DIRT ON HIGH GRADE SEEDS.
HOPE ITS NOT AGAINST THE RULES TO POST ANOTHER FORUMS POST TOPICS.
BUT THIS IS A MOST FOR BOB.IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THE OTHER FORUMS POST IT SAYS HIGH GRADE SEEDS HAS BEEN GOING DOWN HILL FOR SOME TIME NOW.
LOW GERM RATES,NEVER GETTING YOUR ORDER,GETTING YOUR SEEDS IN PLASTIC SANDWICH BAGS CRUSHED..i ordered from seed boutique,order shipped out yesterday.its mt 1st time ordering also.well we'll see what happens.
http://www.rollitup.org/seed-strain-reviews/48151-highgrade-seeds-beware.html

benamucc said:
Good to hear bob! Here's my time line from seed botique thus far...

1/11 online order using Mastercard gift card
1/15 email to a link reporting order was sent in full

now the hard part...waiting for the delivery

Your the Man there benamucc !!!

Ording using a Gift Mastercard now that I haven't heard anybody using, for ordering..
So now I can give my wife a little insurance when I am ready to order and No Worries for her..

doctorvapor said:
BUT THIS IS A MOST FOR BOB.IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THE OTHER FORUMS POST IT SAYS HIGH GRADE SEEDS HAS BEEN GOING DOWN HILL FOR SOME TIME NOW.
LOW GERM RATES,NEVER GETTING YOUR ORDER,GETTING YOUR SEEDS IN PLASTIC SANDWICH BAGS CRUSHED..i ordered from seed boutique,order shipped out yesterday.its mt 1st time ordering also.well we'll see what happens.

Thanks for the heads up, Bro, but I don't think that thread is indicative of HGS. (It's also a good example of why this forum rocks, half the thread is personal attacks).
HGS doesn't ship seeds crushed up in sandwich bags, of that I'm certain.
I think what is happening is, either customs, or some other zealot along the way, is doing this. Since when does the law play by the law? They don't have to send a customs letter. If they do, you know what happened and order again. If they mess up your seeds, and send them along, you think the seed bank is at fault, flame them all over the internet, and possibly hundreds of people stop buying seeds that way, which is what the power structure wants.
At the end of the thread someone posted that similar problems happen with Nirvana as well - orders just never showing up. I think any seed shipment is highly vulnerable to illegal tampering, since it is already an illegal product, what you gonna do?
At least with HGS, you have a seed bank that will respond to your emails within a day, and advertises a guaranteed delivery, which it seems I am going to have to put to the test.
But even in legal commerce, you couldn't expect this level of customer service. If I say I never got the widget they sent, and they say they did, they're not going to send another, that's an unheard of leap of faith. If HGS does end up sending another package, as I've read elsewhere he has in other cases, I think thats extraordinary.
But if it does go that way, I'm going to ask for different shipping and a tracking #. Come to think of it, it may be a good idea to devise one's own packaging, self-addressed, and send it to them. That way customs isn't picking out the seedbank packages that all look the same.

cool, just thought i would post what i found out.i thought those people on that forum were a lil quick to jump to conclusions.well thats the way it goes.
peace

I was on another forum yesterday and saw a posting very similar to Bob's.

...girlfriend didnt send seeds out express shipping...

or some such, I suspect there is a problem at HGS, I surely hope not, their strains sound great.

2 email exchanges with HGS today. If seeds don't arrive by Saturday, they will send another package. Hopefully the girlfriend is taking the day off that day :)
I don't know of any other bank that will do that, send a second order on failed delivery, and with no proof therof. Solid. HGS does Canada proud.

doctorvapor said:

:holysheep:At the risk of sounding rude :) this isn't one of those other forums who may have something to gain by dissing another, or it could be true, but for the sake of arguement this is THIS forum... I got express shipping, it did take about 9 days (prompt email responses) but that was fine. Well packaged in sturdy plastic tubes and 5 extra seeds, haven't germed yet but I'll post by the beginning of next week hopefully. My 2 cents worth, if you haven't ordered from them you just don't know...Learn before you speak Grasshopper :eek: Opps, bye photo of seeds...in case the LEO is watching, OK, I just skmoed osme...

Might be a good thing to NOT disclose specific shipping info, ie stealth packaging, LEO is watching. perhaps you could edit??

on second thought, perhaps I am too paranoid, especially since I plan on gettting some beans from HGS :rofl:

oh,don't get it confused.i posted that for you or anyone else to read.the decision of whether or not the statments in the other forums post are true is always yours make.i in no way know anything about this company.
thought i might have found out why bob didn't get his order.
thats it,peace guys

:woohoo: I'm still cheerin for you too. I ALMOST ordered from HGS the same time as you, just for the free resend of lost orders. Only reason I didn't was the payment issue... heres some more MOJO

Thanks for the Mojo!

HGS emailed me 3 times today, sent another package, via express, and sent me a tracking # to boot.
The future of Canadian seedbanks may be uncertain, and recieving seeds in the mail from any seedbank can be sketchy. But I'm convinced that HGS solid.

That's cool of them. I sure hope you get them this time around. I got my fingers crossed for ya. ;)
bearfootbob said:
Thanks for the Mojo!

HGS emailed me 3 times today, sent another package, via express, and sent me a tracking # to boot.
The future of Canadian seedbanks may be uncertain, and recieving seeds in the mail from any seedbank can be sketchy. But I'm convinced that HGS solid.

I hope you get your seeds Bob. I ordered from Nirvana that has an add here. The seeds came in plenty of time and not damaged. I do know how you feel and i Really Hope you get what you ordered. Please let us know.

BINGO, BOYS AND GIRLS!!!

:woohoo:
:farm: We is farming again!!! (Shhhhh......)

That is, Bingo Warp Factor 2,:tokie: :tokie: because,
in a strange twist of timing, no doubt contributed to by the generous interest and green mojo bestowed by you good people :D ,
not only did the resend from HGS arrive today, so did the original package!!!
Which means, as I'm typing this, I have 4 little hard plastic tubes sitting in front of me, with 50 seeds of considerable genetics. :hubba:
HGS puts 12 or 13 seeds in each tube, and of course they are labeled. They appear to be decent seeds, some of them are near-perfect, almost looking like little walnuts, varying from lighter to darker shades of brown.
An added surprise, a definite X-Factor is that I have also ended up with 3 strains here ~ 2 tubes of Purple Cindy, and 1 of Blueberry. The third strain HGS page http://highgrade-seeds.com/seedlist.html , "Black Queen". - a 2-3 toke medicinal strain.
It is going to be such a joy to share, knock on wood 3x, what is going to be quite a lovely ensemble, a triple goddess, of buds, medicine, and dank goodness.
So thanks to all who have shown interest in my whining over the last 6 weeks or so. I will be seeing you in the grow journals! :aok:
If anyone was considering trying HGS, I would say go right ahead. Although the resend was mainly their own fault (had the original package been sent xpress as it should have, we'd be oggling seedlings right now), they've certainly come through in a big way in the end. I am highly satisfied and even feel like sending them a tripped out card or something. They is good people I think.

Latest posts

Back