Highgrade Seeds order placed, review to follow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bearfootbob said:
BINGO, BOYS AND GIRLS!!!

:woohoo:
:farm: We is farming again!!! (Shhhhh......)

That is, Bingo Warp Factor 2,:tokie: :tokie: because,
in a strange twist of timing, no doubt contributed to by the generous interest and green mojo bestowed by you good people :D ,
not only did the resend from HGS arrive today, so did the original package!!!
Which means, as I'm typing this, I have 4 little hard plastic tubes sitting in front of me, with 50 seeds of considerable genetics.
HGS puts 12 or 13 seeds in each tube, and of course they are labeled. They appear to be decent seeds, some of them are near-perfect, almost looking like little walnuts, varying from lighter to darker shades of brown.
An added surprise, a definite X-Factor is that I have also ended up with 3 strains here ~ 2 tubes of Purple Cindy, and 1 of Blueberry. The third strain is the first one off the HGS page http://highgrade-seeds.com/seedlist.html , "Black Queen". Oh, my. A "Dominatrix" of a strain, it says. Apparently, I have been a very bad boy...
It is going to be such a joy to share, knock on wood 3x, what is going to be quite a lovely ensemble, a triple goddess, of buds, medicine, and dank goodness.
So thanks to all who have shown interest in my whining over the last 6 weeks or so. I will be seeing you in the grow journals! :aok:
If anyone was considering trying HGS, I would say go right ahead. Although the resend was mainly their own fault (had the original package been sent xpress as it should have, we'd be oggling seedlings right now), they've certainly come through in a big way in the end. I am highly satisfied and even feel like sending them a tripped out card or something. They is good people I think.
:yeahthat: :holysheep:
Hooray !!!
Congrats, now go get um Mr. Farmer !!! :cool::D

Wow mang now that's some great news. :aok: Look foward to watching these strains grow when ya get'em started. ;)

:banana: :headbang2: :farm: :dancing: :clap: :headbang:

:yay:Always love a happy ending.:aok:

HOLY CRAP BOB !

I was SOOOOOO happy when i saw that they arrived, i have been following this for awhile....
so glad they came man......and dude you sure as heck made out good....getting 50 seeds....wow o wow boy!!

Glad to hear they stayed in contact with you.... AND THEY RESENT A package....which never happens....
Im going to use this seedbank for suuuure.

THANK YOU BOB !!:aok: :yay: :aok: :banana: :yay: :aok: :banana:

Would you tell us how much the postage was on the express package? I want to include that cost into my order with them and tell them to send mine by express regardless of any other factor.

Thanks!

:banana: woo hoo!!!! so happy for you bob. i was starting to feel a little guilty since we both ordered around the same time, and i have seedlings. i so glad it all worked out for you, and i can NOT wait to see these little things turn into big tasty female budding things!!! :farm: see you in the gj's now!!

Latest posts

Back