Hints?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rifraf262

Reaction score
This is my first real grow. I believe I am doing things okay. I am going to list out exactly what I am doing, if any of you think there is anything I should do differently I would really appreciate it if you would share the knowledge.
What Im Doing:
1. Soil Grow
2. Distilled Water
3. 400w HPS light on 18 hrs/day at 2 ft from top of plants.
4. Hadn't used nutrients until recently, I am using miracle grow 15-30-15 at a dilute amount and increasing up to suggested amount. Fertilizing with every watering.
5. Oscillating fan is constantly running while the light is on. Plants are gently swaying in the breeze.
6. I have 4 skunk #1, 1 super shiva, and 2 unknowns all grown from seed and all unknown sex.
7. The plants range in age from 1.5 months to 1 month.
8. Plants are in a very open room with what I believe to be good air circulation. (oscillating fan)
9. All the plants are in terra-cotta clay pots with general purpose potting soil (probably sterilized) with some nutrients. Soil dries out within 3 days or so.
10. We have a little humidifier running. (It's very dry where I am)

I am basically wondering if there are any tidbits of wisdom that you would be willing to bestow to a first time grower.

Sounds like your right on track. Although very little or no nutes when they are small. Get some pics up to better help us, help you!

Heres some pictures:

DSC00092.JPG

DSC00096.JPG

DSC00097.JPG

DSC00098.JPG

DSC00099.JPG

DSC00100.JPG

Latest posts

Back