Holy fast finisher.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HighBrixMMJ

Reaction score
I just got done growing two white widow x big bud plants from female seeds. I vegged them for 8 weeks, topping and LSTing them til they were fat little bushes with at least 16 tops apiece. The breeder says 9-10 weeks right. WRONG! Six weeks and these puppies were 50% amber and cloudy! much to my amazement. Anyone ever grown this strain? Any thoughts? It's drying right now. The buds didn't get huge but for six weeks they looked great. I was thinking if there were :) three to four more weeks of flower these colas would've been huge. I'm thinking I got two ounces per plant dry weight. I'm happy, just really surprised.

That sounds great. I wonder if maybe they had some auto mixed into the genetics at some point and it just came to the surface with this particular batch of beans, or if they just sent you the wrong beans. I bet that happens more often than people realize. Either way, congrats on a good harvest :)

I was thinking maybe I got the wrong seeds as well hush, but maybe it's just one of the phenos of that strain. I'm gonna keep this cut but I'll pop the other two beans I have to see if they're any different. If they're the same then I'm convinced they were the wrong seeds. I really want some huge white widow colas. I also have some white widow by seedsman seeds. I may try and pop one of those as well.

I vegged it for eight weeks in 24/0. If it was an auto it would've started flowering on me way earlier. It didn't even pre flower til I flipped it to 12/12.

Sometimes autos (by that I mean strains with ruderalis in the genetics) do not flower on a 24/0 schedule--they need to be put into 12/12.

Did you happen to try and clone any of these? With the genetics you have, I doubt that there is a pheno that flowers that fast as neither WW or BB flower that fast. A 6 week plant would be one to treasure.

Yes THG I've successfully cloned these a few times now. Given clones away to friends. I've killed the mom and grew these two from clone and finally flowered them out myself. Believe me I'm happy. 6week freak!

Latest posts

Back