Holy smoke this is strong stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Toby

Space CowBoy
Reaction score
Hey all:D
I just wanted to put up some pics of the strongest hash I have had in years!
Its squidgy black, and is nothing like I had before, very musky smell.
I got this qtr off a friend for helping him out the other day.
this stuff is so so sticky and very very soft.
Now I have smoked alot of strains but this has my brain melted in 1 joint:eek:

squidgy-black-001.jpg

squidgy-black-002.jpg

squidgy-black-003.jpg

that looks awesum, the best stuff i ever smoked was in amsterdam there were two i couldnt decide which was beter they were called daisy cutter and jelly hash both black like that the coffeshop said it took 25 grams of dank to make 1 gram of hash it was dam good, hhhhmmm goodtimes, goodtimes, smoke one me thanks for the pics

Hey cannagro,
Yeah the only place I have come across this before was in the Dam,
This stuff here is pretty pricey at 100 euro for a half oz:eek:
but its well worth it if you have nothing planned for the day and I learned that the hard way cos i was supposed to go and do some things today and now after a joint and a bowl I now feel like I am orbiting planet "I'm so stoned" right now:D
Clear the runway I'm coming in for a landing:smoke1::dancing::smoke1::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i d pay to bad ur not down my street, havent had any in awhile,hhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm yummy

My friend rang me this morning at 8 asking me if I wanted to go halves with him for an oz of this stuff,
with in 15 mins I was already down to his house.
Its 11am now and we are both in my house having a few smokes and will continue to do so for the rest of the day.
Should be a fun day:D

200 euro an ounce:eek:
Scary I know but a half oz of this stuff will do me about a week and half:D

Latest posts

Back