home made bowl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shoed

Reaction score
so am making a lung and im just down to the bowl, im using a ratchet thing, its a common thing i hear, but it looks like there is a small amout of rust in there, should i just not use that? if not what else should i use

Use a toothbrush or something and some soap and clean the thing out. I personally would just carve a bowl out of some good plain wood. Oak would be nice...

i couldnt get any more of it out, and i dont have access to carving wood right now =/

Can someone tell me what this guy is talking about?
A lung?
A ratchet?:confused:

shoed said:
so am making a lung and im just down to the bowl, im using a ratchet thing, its a common thing i hear, but it looks like there is a small amout of rust in there, should i just not use that? if not what else should i use

I believe that rachet thing is called a socket. I've used one for years for a one hitter bowl. I use a small one, filed a copper tube into a hex and banged it in.

Don't use any sort of rust inhibitor or oil on it.

This has been in my shed for 15 years, changing the intake tube and jar occasionally. Cracker ingenuity at its finest.

#2 001.JPG

#2 002.JPG

No doubt, a toilet paper roll makes a nice quick power hitter too. I used to make beach bongs out of my orange juice bottles. That way all I needed was to carry a small stem with me. You need to use the white plastic type bottles not the clear ones because the plastic stretches instead of tearing when you poke the holes in it for the stem and carb. And then when your ready to leave the beach, you just throw out the used jug and go home to the store bought pipes.

toilet paper roll? please explain haha

and a can is no option, your going to burn the clear coat on the outside of the can, paint/ink, aluminum, and the chemical on the inside of the can that prevents rust. idk bout u guys but im not inhaling that

shoed said:
toilet paper roll? please explain haha

and a can is no option, your going to burn the clear coat on the outside of the can, paint/ink, aluminum, and the chemical on the inside of the can that prevents rust. idk bout u guys but im not inhaling that

Thats what the tin foil is for Bro.;)

CowboyBudsky said:
Thats what the tin foil is for Bro.;)[/quote
tin foil is still aluminum lol

and i dont rly have access to a trumpet mouth piece

Newbud said:
Regarding the rust, isn't cola ment to be a good cleaner?
hm, that is true i forgot about that, maybe ill put it in a cup of coke for a day or so

EDIT

k i just found a socket that has NO rust (yay) but the problem now is that the hold is too big, and i dont have any extra screens. anyone know how to make one?

I never used toilet paper roll....I did paper towell roll lol

shoed this is what we did: take all paper towell off the roll (we just wait till one is gone we don't waste it) just put a hole in the tube. Put blunt in it (cherry obviously out in open) cover one side with hand, other side put your mouth on suck in. Then move ur hand and suck and you'll get a HUGE hit.

Budders Keeper said:
How about an apple or potatoe? and...
I'm really not trying to start a big debate but I've heard copper releases toxic fumes if hot enough.

Yeah, probably does. Another 15-20 years of that, I'll probably be dead.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back