honeymoon (not really a gj)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docfishwrinkle

Reaction score
ok so this isnt really a gj just havent had time to keep up on one so heres a few shots of em going on 5wks this thur.

subs honeymoon mix. dropped 5 & got 2. 7g pots, about 30" wide & tall. will yield well i think. they were started back when the honeymoon suites thread was around & well long story short, neglected em & vegged em quite some time. these are the last to be grown in soil as its time for me to venture off some new avenue for a mo. each has a 1k & i just found out my piece of $#!t cheap ro unit is not really working. ppms are 6 but i stuck my head into the drum & smell chlorine!!! should have gave hydro logic my $ in the 1st place. been 3 wks of watering w/ this. so i de-chlorinated drum & now they are on the rebound.

some pics are b4 water so indie leaner looks very thirsty.

DSCN2225.JPG

DSCN2224.JPG

DSCN2222.JPG

DSCN2228.JPG

DSCN2226.JPG

DSCN2223.JPG

DSCN2227.JPG

oh yeah man. those are looking tight. doc, you dont ever need to ask me to throw in pics on a grow. just do it!:D

i saved ya a few buds of the honeymoon. i never found out what was what. i had three girls. two were the same. all were very good weed. a solid 8. these were taken at 8 weeks, right on our old schedule of x-mas eve. (do you remember that psychedelic cheesy kief cake i made?). lol.:D

peace...

103_0147.jpg

103_0156.jpg

103_0166.jpg

103_0187.jpg

103_1628.jpg

killuminati & nova thanks.

irish thats good news to hear that they rank high. im fearful that the chlorine has done a small # on em & well im pissed & the company i got the ro unit from about a month ago wont reply back. purewaterclub.com is the company to stear clear of. had leaky shutoff which flooded by basement a tad b4 i had the float valve installed on the drum.anyhow im over it now just sucks gotta drop more coin to do it right.

i dont remember the kief cake but sounds good. tell me more. was it a cheese cake or an actuall waffer of pressed kief outta cheese strain. sorry its early & just waking up w/o the essentials coursing my veins. ie: coffee & thc....lol. anyhow take care folks, gotta get to the grind(er)....lol

Honeymoon is always the best time :p ... They look just great :)

For some neglected plants, they look awesome brother.

You seriously thinking 'bout leaving us dirt farmers behind and heading over to the other side?

Thanks for sharing Doc!

what???? Doc not digging in soil no more???...Plants look good..thanks for shareing...I didnt fare as well..I got 2 females...and Like Irish I couldnt ID them..But smoked Like a charm

take care and be safe my friend

i lost those pics doc of the cheese cake. it was rainbow colored, i had made the cheese, and crust with all our kief, and added a 1/4 of shrooms, making the psychedelic effect. made x-mas eve one to remember. after we trimmed and hung our crop, we ate that cake, and my wife who did not eat any, drove us around the countryside to check out the nice x-mas lights.:D ...

doc, i did the hydro thing already, and to tell the truth, i do love the dirt way more. the taste of all the flavors is more on with soil. thats a fact. i ran a kult side by side dwc/soil, and the dwc had more weed in weight, but the soil buzz had alot more than just weight.

i havent did a dwc run in awhile, and will keep it around as an option for a long time, as i get bored easy, and just like to change things up sometimes.

once you played in the dirt, you'll never stray far from it. you will have a spot for it always. have fun brother. peace...

bho thanks for stopping in & the good words.

BB, smoke, irish, yes its the only thing ive known in my young 3 yr career so i need to take a looksey at the whole water world. i know for a fact i'll be back to dirt. ive already thought about after i chop up 4 bbj donors i might turn veg room into a dirt scrog & t5 bloom w/ the donors. moms will def still keep my hands in dirt so im not straying 100%. gearing up for veggie garden & that will help my transition.

the flavor thing yes to an extent does vary but also makes other flavors come out so its a wash. i only had some permafrost to make this comparison to so im sure its diff for all strains.

oh yeah irish that cheese cake would def be a hit over here for sure. brother in law is chopping a 2nd fruiting cycle as we speak. freshies for the weekend... love the freshies

Latest posts

Back