Auto White Russian Timex GJ ~ OHC style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OldHippieChick said:
Hey Sundancer - I see you found your way without the sig. link. I'll add it once the grow is complete.... almost there. I was up till 5:30 AM trimming and will post a weight once the WW is dry. I'm not going to touch your 12 oz. man - very impressive.... and great that you are lovin' the buzz.
xox
OHC

hey i hear ya on the 530am, we did one just me and my wife and it took from 10pm till almost 6am the second us and a friend did it and started about 10 pm, he gave up around 230 and it took us till after five am to finnish...its ALOT of work and very tedious...the only part i hate! but what can ya do lol ...it was SO worth it in the end:p

So here's a pic of what was left on the WW and a neeked plant pic. Considering revegging her since she was so tolerant with my drama - no hermies etc...

002.JPG

001.JPG

AAuuuuggghhh, hey lady ya got weed in yer box! Looks as if there's plenty of green fer a re-veg. Congrats!

congrats...that one auto is looking great! I mean they all look good, but the one seems to be outshining the others.

I finally got all my trimming, hanging, drying, hash makeing done...just waiting on the cure now! Put round 2 in the oven.

I'm glad to hear your finally enjoying that WW instead of fretting over her!

Your first grow is 100x better than my first indoor!! Pat yourself on the back!

legalize_freedom said:
congrats...that one auto is looking great! I mean they all look good, but the one seems to be outshining the others.

I finally got all my trimming, hanging, drying, hash makeing done...just waiting on the cure now! Put round 2 in the oven.

I'm glad to hear your finally enjoying that WW instead of fretting over her!

Your first grow is 100x better than my first indoor!! Pat yourself on the back!

Thanks LF..... thanks for the kind words - I'm flattered... feeling somewhat relieved to get this one under my belt.

I agree - that one auto is twice the gal the short one is.... if I had been going for seeds I would have picked her hands down. She showed first and best all the way through. Interestingly the short one that was off to a slower start has just as many amber trichs? things that make you go "hmm".....

Congrats on wrapping up your latest harvest. We have loads of people here on the forum, in the middle of harvest. So cool :cool:. I'm not going to skip a beat on the next round.... Have two tap roots showing this afternoon.... more to come.

It's Saturday morning. I got stoned last night after a rough week at work so the three ladies got a short reprieve. Sticky fingers here today as I trim away on the smaller one first.

I plucked some popcorn and quick dried it last night. The smoke was surprisingly smooth for a quick dry. The buzz was interesting. I immediately noticed my face tingled... no couch lock but got a major munchies attack. I was to tired to really analyze. I assumed eating would mess with the buzz but it didn't. I went to bed two hrs later. So maybe now would be a good time to smoke that half a J I left laying out - for the sake of research?
more later hehehehe.

:yeahthat:
Uhhhh I'm not feeling chatty
:joint:
I managed to get the small bush trimmed - I thought I'd try it on the stalk for the picture.
Think I will put off another trim till this evening since the sun is shining today.
Hope all my MP friends get a lil sunshine any way you can today.
xox
OHC

010-1.JPG

Very nice job Ma'am....bet you are happy to get that one under your belt.....what's next?? LOL...if you are like me you hve your next 2 or 3 grows waiting in the wings...:) That's why I actually need a break...

Latest posts

Back