Auto White Russian Timex GJ ~ OHC style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See?

I hate to say "I told you so" but all that skitzin' was for nothin' when you just oggle at that WW plant, OHC! ;) They all look great... AWESOME growing mon ami.:) It just shows ta go ya that when we have bumps in the road along the way often come harvest time they are all a distant memory that fades away with every dankalicious hit off the budz...:joint:

Wow... that looks like a real solid pheno. If there is ANY way you can make a space around the house to reveg her I think you have a winner there. I'll bet you get over a QP off of that plant... Going out on a dank limb I predict a total 3.4583214 oz. precisely...:hubba:

Rock ON!:cool:

WOW
thanks all for the nice words everyone.
I really don't expect her to yield above average Tact. She's just in a two gallon pot. I'd be surprised to get more than 2.25 oz out of her. The two main colas only yielded 5/8 oz (on my low tech kitchen digital scale) so I'd guess another 0.5 oz out of these three smaller giving me a running total of just over an oz.... we shall see and I'll def report here once all the chopping is done. I'm on the fence with re-vegging..... we shall see.

I was a lazy good for nothing pot head today so I never dropped the new beans. Maybe tonight. Monitoring the heating pad and dome for constant temps..... been a while and don't wana blow it.... a lot is going on all of a sudden with chopping and trimming and now talk of seedlings and starting all over with another auto grow. But I feel like I'm working against the clock and want to take it down a notch during the heat of the summer when the electric bills go through the roof just fighting the 100 degree days Jul - Sept.

Warfish that coughing with a quick dry is not a buzz now lol. I promise it gets better hun. ;) but you will soon find that out on your own with all you have coming up. :eek:

Shout out to MoMama - thank you - you are missed - hope all is well in your dessert paradise.

Thanks for coming in to grats me Chef and Hammy and LF and Tact and Wally and 2dogs and IRISH and DOS and sike (nice to meetcha sike) and nvthis (almost lol).

More later Budz and Budettes.
xox
OHC

OldHippieChick said:
Hi Irish :)
Good to know about the 9 weeks... Scopes are on the way so will use that as a guide.... I didn't know which was best so ordered a 30X pocket and a 60x-100x as well. I might harvest in phases if the trichs tell me to..... Was wondering about the CalMag and when to pull back and start the flushing. The FN is about as simple as it gets so no complaints here.
Good to see you here Irish.
Here's the pics you requested. Be kind. She looks rough to me. But I do think the buds look smokeable.... tell me what you think.
I'm a tad worried that the lack of fan leafs will delay the harvest date but there's not much I can do about that. I will have a better idea of where I stand after I get the scopes in hand.... more later.
xox
OHC

I also rarly take my WW longer than 9-10 weeks depending on the plant.
Also i ually trim off the fan leaves so the light can get down to the bottom. WW is a bush of a plant so i usally only put a few in my garden but i do keep a WW mom and have run her a good while now. i havent finished reading here yet you might have chopped her by now! keep up the good work.

Oh yeah the smell the WW gives off reminds me of Juicy fruit!

Dahova said:
I also rarly take my WW longer than 9-10 weeks depending on the plant.
Also i ually trim off the fan leaves so the light can get down to the bottom. WW is a bush of a plant so i usally only put a few in my garden but i do keep a WW mom and have run her a good while now. i havent finished reading here yet you might have chopped her by now! keep up the good work.

Oh yeah the smell the WW gives off reminds me of Juicy fruit!

Thanks for the help Dahova. I ended up deciding to chop her in stages of 8-9-10 weeks to give myself some education on where my preferences are.... I don't think we've met so welcome to MP :).

Wally I am amazed at my self control. I guess I just wana see what these plants can do. Harvest and the change in the plants is a new and exciting experience for me. I had never seen a marijuana plant bud before. I never gave it or the process any thought. I now have a completely different perspective of the plant and much respect for those who have developed the plant and process into what it has become over the past 35+ yrs.

Day 64 for the Auto White Russians.
Judgement Day for the WW

Not much new going on. To me they look about the same aside from a dab of new growth. I checked trichs and I will probably take at least one or two down next week at the ten week mark. I read subcools Amber Alert post and am conflicted but if chopping sooner rather than pushing back for more ambers would give me a more energetic buzz, well maybe that would be a good thing.

I dropped some auto AK47 seeds today. It's time to start thinking about filling that tent again......
Here's a shot of the WW yield so far - 1.25 oz (minus what I've been smoking :smoke1: .:D I'd at least like to hit 2 oz.... more would be better. :hubba: I'm planning on taking the rest down tomorrow. I'm anxious to see what the total yeild will end up being on her.

More later.
xox
OHC

001.JPG

038.JPG

Veeeeery nice OHC! Glad it's all working out so well. You must be walking a little taller now huhn, and possibly staggering a little more from such a nice harvest. You did great! congrats. I bet you're bubbling with desire for new strains now too..
Say hi to Boo for me! :)

OldHippieChick said:
OK it's time to learn a bit about hash making or at least the proper storing of trimmings. I think I prefer my bush well trimmed ( THG - I couldn't help myself - you crack me up....).

..and let me know if you need help trimming your bush.. :hubba:

Nice OHC! Gots the ww ready fer the smokin huh? Let's do it! Igot the white berry and you got the white widow!

So, uh, you gonna let MonkeyBusiness trim your bush, OHC? ROFLMAO!

Seriously GREAT JOB, gal! I'm impressed. You did SO well. You're setting the bar high, my friend. With or without your bush trimmed....<G>

Boo says "hey" back atcha monkey. He was a lil miffed all week after a new hair do. I put him in an argyle sweater 'cause he looked cold and he nearly died from embarrassment and went to bed for a good pout.

Thanks for the pos energy Fruity and Chuck and Chef. Fingers are sticky from trimming....

more later friends.
xox
OHC

OldHippieChick said:
He was a lil miffed all week after a new hair do. I put him in an argyle sweater 'cause he looked cold and he nearly died from embarrassment and went to bed for a good pout.
Poor little guy. Hmmmmn, that argyle sweater doesn't happen to smell like 'obsession for men' does it? :rofl:

mojavemama said:
So, uh, you gonna let MonkeyBusiness trim your bush, OHC? ROFLMAO!
references available upon request.. :hubba:

lmao @ some of this thread...trim your bush huh :hubba: sticky fingers??? too funny :rofl: seriously though...you did a great job OHC...you had some probs but stuck it out and kept at it and you are gonna get to smoke some tasty buds for your efforts...i'm telling ya...no matter what you end up with its probably going to be way better than any schwag you buy on the street...the few times ive had to go back to smoking regos even decent looking stuff....its just not the same...once spoiled on fresh bud its REALLY hard to smoke anything commercial...anyway great job and congrats!

Hey Sundancer - I see you found your way without the sig. link. I'll add it once the grow is complete.... almost there. I was up till 5:30 AM trimming and will post a weight once the WW is dry. I'm not going to touch your 12 oz. man - very impressive.... and great that you are lovin' the buzz.
xox
OHC

Latest posts

Back