Auto White Russian Timex GJ ~ OHC style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OldHippieChick said:
OK it's time to learn a bit about hash making or at least the proper storing of trimmings. I think I prefer my bush well trimmed :eek: ( ;) :p :D :cool: THG - I couldn't help myself - you crack me up....).

bush well trimmed? doesnt sound like a hippy to me!!!!!! :D

OK - will do. I havn't saved any leaf matter yet but will freeze from here on out. I am a bit confused though. Some here say not to freeze the bud because it damages the trichs.... but we freeze the leafs for hash? hmmmm.

Hi OHC!

Moving right along I see. Freezing buds/trim will make the capitate stalked trichs more brittle and therefore easier to "break off" for bubble type hash.

Don't bump and grind them (hehe) while frozen or move them around alot in the freezer and they'll be fine.

I've never frozen bud for long term storage- I prefer just to keep them in jars- but I always keep my trim frozen (fresh) till I have enough for a worthwhile bubble run.

Good day!

YUP...exactly what BB said....the freezing of trim just makes the trichs easier to break off I believe....this is the only thing I use the freezer for, is trim and popcorn that i'm going to make hash out of.

Day 57 Auto WRs
Day 61 White Widow Step Child

I had every intention to post updated pics but found my batteries both in the camera and in the charger were all dead.... so will try again this evening.

To any newbs who read this later on.... I'd suggest anyone spend the extra bucks to upgrade from a scope to one of those cool ones that allows you to take pics so you can post them here to get others opinions on your trichs. I have fumbled for a week with trying to get a decent trich shot.....

The WW smoke high is freakin out there man. I don't know any better word to describe the high except to say it comes in waves.... it reminds me of this feeling I have had when I drank a bit to much.... going along just fine, all happy and good, then this wave starts coming.... You know what to expect, you know if you crest the wave everything is all good.... you hold onto the arm of the chair, close your eyes and wait it out. It's like a roller coaster. A bit sickening but you can't help it.... the rush is worth it. If this were my only weed, I'd say chop it now. But since I am assuming the auto smoke won't be as strong.... I'm gona push this out a tad and see just how sick this one can get.... I'll chop the three remaining secondary colas Sunday night and that'll give me a nice even canopy for the bottom half of the plant to trich out over the next week or more. There's a bluish tint to the buds now. Hmmmm much respect for the WW. She's not great on yield but I'd assume a more experienced grower could pump out some weight on this one.

The autos are now at the start of the ninth week. they look very thorny but I still see gaps in the main cola. I fed them today and might feed one more time. Pics late tonight or by tomorrow AM for sure.

Things are wrapping up with this grow so I have started my planning on the next grow - autos for seeds. I've got my ten regular Auto AK47 seeds but I am determined to fill the tent from here on out. So I went ahead and placed an order for ten fem auto AK47s from Attitude via the new site banner as a back up....
10) Lowlife Automatic White Russian Feminized
1) UFO # 1 Green House Kings Kush Feminized
1) UFO#2 Green House Seeds The Church Feminized
1) UFO#3 Green House Seeds White Widow Feminized

I think I will start by dropping 5 reg seeds Sunday.... just in case I screw up I want a shot at doing it again so don't wana drop all ten at once.... I can deal with a week between harvests since all will be on the same light schedule.

I'm debating on how I am going to pull off this breeding. It might sound a bit to simplistic but I'm seriously considering just putting a male and female out on the back side of the house way far away from a door or my traffic... could build a temporary barricade to keep the pup out ..... and hose the area and yard down after they have had a chance to do their thing. That side is super private but gets little sunshine being only 8' wide. The neighbor on that side is a "natural" gardener.... he's filled that side of his house with a bunch of thorny tall indigenous plants that create a natural 8' wide security hedge along his property line and in front of all his side windows. So I feel confident he is not going to be able to peek through the fence slats and see what's going on. He is anti pot. Anyway - it's all in the skitz planning stage this week. Will tighten up the plan soon after I pick a few seed breeders brains....

Putting the hash aspirations on hold. Will just freeze till I get a good oz of leafage - thanks for the feedback guys.

Wow - just noticed I ordered the wrong Autos lol.
Oh well - I bet attitude can fix it for me. If not, no big deal.

Sounds like that WW is going to be some great smoke :) I am going to have to come back tonight so I can see a pic of her, hehe :D

I know what you mean on the scope thing :( I have been battling mine for awhile now, sigh. I think I am going to have to break down and get one of those you are talking about :)

Hey...bummer on the pics...I'll check back later. Great to hear that your liking your WW!

For the breeding I think your right on all you really have to do is keep your male out there until he's shedding pollen, take your donor girl out to him to spend the day rollin in pollen. Spritz her down good and put her back into the lights. The male really needs very little to shed so not so intense light will be fine for him, and the girl will be back in the house in no time, basking under your artificial sunlight. You'll have seeds for a long time this way to...I think your on to something hot-rod!

Anyway...........I'll check back tonight to drool on the keyboard

Thanks for the update....hope things are going smooth for you!

OK sorry for the wait on the pics....
Here we are.
The Autos this AM.
The WW pre and post chop.
And pot cuisine.....
Happy V Day :).
OHC

003.JPG

011.JPG

017.JPG

018.JPG

Those autos look very nice :) Some long colas on those girls :D

I cant believe how many huge colas are on your WW bush! Wow! Very impressive, OHC :) Congratulations on the harvest of her!
I thought your initial smoke report was great on her :D I took a lil nug of one I have at 7 weeks, the high is just incredible! I took a few vaporizer hits that led to huge coughing fits, hehe. Soooo strong.

Looks like you will have a bunch of good smoke for awhile to come now, yay! Grats again :)

That WW looks like a dream, be sure to report the weight on that WW bush looks above average to say the least!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that bud looks delicious! anybody would be happy with that as a valentines day dinner ;)
happy valentines day OHC!

Beautiful! Nice Job Ma'am! I bet your a proud (stoned) mommy! Man those auto's really are filling in nicely to!

mmm. pot cuisine, and valentines. your my sorta valentine!!! lol. lol...
Happy Valentine's Day to you OHC...:) ...

Latest posts

Back