hope i can save this lowryder2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annscrib

Reaction score
hiya guys and gals

last night in my journey i had pointed out that my small lowryder2 had orange spots well today it looks like it has got worse,,, and to find out i was using the wrong ph tester,,, i had the strips,,, 4u2s and bbp told me to get the drops and so i did and i also bought some bottle water too,,,,,,and omggg:eek: :eek: :eek: i test it when i got home and it read 7.8,, i know its high,,,,,
ok while i was out getting this stuff i got to thinking and now when i started these plants (1) i was using this dirt called robin hood,,, 2sec of the small plant came up in that dirt while the 1st plant that is doing real good was started in a jiffy,,, ok when i relized that dirt was hurting them i went out got new dirt,,, not relizing that when i put the small one in the new there was still a chuck of that bad dirt,,,
ok and while i was out i also got some of that sphagnum moss,,, so this is what i did after testing it,,, i spoon that plant up and poured that water all over the roots to get all that dirt off them,,then i got a new pot i put over half of this sphagnum and then rest of the good dirt
i took pics just wanting to make sure i didnt forget to do something if there was something i miss please tell me

Picture 042.jpg

Picture 038.jpg

Picture 037.jpg

lowryder2 4.jpg

lowryder2 1.jpg

I hope you can save her too Ann. Heres a lil green mojo for your baby:).

***? have ya read some of my posts?

be sure you have fresh water to use for them, I aint talk about house water, rain water is ideal.. but man, if ya grow in soils, u go out and get some pertiles, and pea moss, half bag each, add to the soils mix it very well, pour some fresh water in it, dont over wet the soils, they will be ready for your lowryder, IMO im here to save ur plant though.. use ur brain then! also most lowryder s genetic lived in cool lights, not sun ray ethier, so good luck..I hope u can manage to save it, by using pertile and pea moss with soils. dont know what kind light u using, I would perfer flo lights..

papabeach1 said:
***? have ya read some of my posts?

be sure you have fresh water to use for them, I aint talk about house water, rain water is ideal.. but man, if ya grow in soils, u go out and get some pertiles, and pea moss, half bag each, add to the soils mix it very well, pour some fresh water in it, dont over wet the soils, they will be ready for your lowryder, IMO im here to save ur plant though.. use ur brain then! also most lowryder s genetic lived in cool lights, not sun ray ethier, so good luck..I hope u can manage to save it, by using pertile and pea moss with soils. dont know what kind light u using, I would perfer flo lights..
i will make a point on reading some,,,,, my light are the cool blue 150 watt clfs and right now i have 3 of them on each plant i try to get that perlite but they was all out the only stuff they had till truck comes in was this sphagnum moss i will make sure i go back and get some that perlite

ok i know that dirt i have has some lime in it does it say how much i need to add?

that i dont know.. it was from a soil receipe i found on google they used a half pound per 1.5 sq.ft. soil... i think thats right.. but i would say maybe half tsp. per container.. but i am not sure maybe someone else can clarify this...

hiya guys and gals

well im still worried about this one it looks like im going to lose that fan leave,,, and since i got all that bad dirt off of it,, them middle leaves are starting to come up now,,,, this poor plant is pose to be 16 days old and right now its not looking like it should be that old,,,,,,them little middle leaves has me worried to,,, they got that yellowlish look to them ,,, im hoping once they come up that the rest the leaves are green

this plant is 16 days old

lowryder2 5.jpg

lowryder2 6.jpg

it will make it dont water to much until next set of leaves come out... i had a N.L. PURE INDICA that looked the same way after breaking ground.

hiya guys and gals

ok i really need some help on this,,,, went in there to check on it when i got home and the middle leaves has came up more and they are BLACK please is there anyway i can bring it back from this,,,heres some pics

its 17 days old

lowryder2 9.jpg

lowryder2 8.jpg

lowryder2 7.jpg

Wow, that's terrible. Hopefully some of the real experts on here can help ya out with that. Good luck.

can anyone tell what i can do to help this lil plant

i dont know if this will work but might be worth a try???? try soaking the whole pot and plant and all in a big tub of ph'd water 6.4.... until all dirt comes away from the roots gentley take plant from the muddy soil trying not to break any of the roots. repot in some worm castings and perlite until it is healther.. it is worth a try....

them seedlings definitly look sick.i'd get them out of that soil you have them in and mix up some other soil..if you dont have perlite,just use the str8 soil.you can always mix up some soil and perlite and transfer it to another pot when you can get the perlite.i'd definitly be getting them out of that soil you have them in though.as far as water goes,i stick with buying distilled water in gallon bottles right from my local grocery store.i never have problems with ph,i dont even have a working ph meter in my house right now to be honest.

i read all the posts and read no mention if you have feed this little girl any food or nutes. way to early if you have. MOST soils can feed babies for at least 2 weeks. I have had seedlings come out of this. keep under decent lite( not 2 bright) and do NOT over h2o:)

eek i never seen that before! looks like yo lost that one now. I think you shoulda listened to papabeach before!

If i were u i would have just used soil, perlite and vermiculite and not added anything else to the soil. At least not until you have a few grows under your belt and can at least tell when your plant is thirsty etc. I wouldn't touch anything more advanced until I knew EXACTLY how and when to use it!

These seedlings are so delicate they really don't need anything for the first few weeks other that some good rain water :)

Also another tip, you should ALWAYS test the PH of your grow medium or water BEFORE you put you plant in it/give it to your plant!

Ann one thing i learned when they are young be very PATIENT and try and do everything on a schedule as your plants will love it. If you see a problem @ a young stage it is usually to much water nutrients to soon or lighting sometimes bugs. try not to change a lot and your girls will do great. Remember seedlings are like a newborn baby with out all the care you give the baby. let it do its thing. Hope this helps some and good luck. The Lowryders are very sturdy plants they do like lots of lite

Latest posts

Back