How can this be LoL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brozz

Reaction score
Put a Granddaddy Purple and a Platinum cookie in 5 gallon buckets side by side out on my deck roughly 2 weeks ago. The Granddaddy Purple went into an early bloom while the other is still in veg. No clue! I also have a Granddaddy Purple growing in my house same age doing just fine. Anything like this happen to you guys?

Attachments

• weed 1.jpg
    684 KB · Views: 0
  • weed 2.jpg
    422.1 KB · Views: 0
Some strains are more sensitive than others.
I had a strain, apples and bananas from compound genetics that would flower at 15 on 9 off so it all depends on the pheno/strain/genetics

If they were growing under lights inside with longer hours than 12/12 some plants will start to flower outside under normal mother nature hours because they think they been flipped.

If they were growing under lights inside with longer hours than 12/12 some plants will start to flower outside under normal mother nature hours because they think they been flipped.
All 3 were started in my house prior to me putting those 2 out on the deck. I will agree that genetics played a role with that Granddaddy Purple and the changing of light. Maybe i should have waited until at least June before moving them out. Guess all i can do is get her as big as i can while i can.

All 3 were started in my house prior to me putting those 2 out on the deck. I will agree that genetics played a role with that Granddaddy Purple and the changing of light. Maybe i should have waited until at least June before moving them out. Guess all i can do is get her as big as i can while i can.
It happens sometimes with Autos. I have not had it happen with recent autos but the Sour 60 has done it to me several times. I get a puny auto that flowers at 6-9 inches, I cull it not worth the time and effort. If it is at least a foot or bigger I keep her. It will grow a bit more thru flower.

She will reveg, you'll have a mess on your hands, but plenty of time left if in the northern hemisphere

She will reveg, you'll have a mess on your hands, but plenty of time left if in the northern hemisphere
If it regenerates it will be a bushy girl. You may be in for a pleasant surprise. She's outdoors and has plenty of room. To me this would be a beautiful mess..lol

If it regenerates it will be a bushy girl. You may be in for a pleasant surprise. She's outdoors and has plenty of room. To me this would be a beautiful mess..lol
It can be rough if you live in a wet/humid area like I do.
It just needs heavy defoliation before flower and 25ish days through.
Reveg plants can be a gem, but can also a disaster.

I didn't realize they could reveg after going into bloom. New to me! So i will treat her like the other out there on the deck and see what happens. Mess on my hands????

I didn't realize they could reveg after going into bloom. New to me! So i will treat her like the other out there on the deck and see what happens. Mess on my hands????
They can get messy yeah
revegedbubba.jpg

Latest posts

Back