how creative are you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warzone

Professional Pot smoker
Reaction score
So lets see how creative people get when they have no bong no blunt ect......

me myself like to get creative and make my own bongs out of stuff i find laying around.

so post ur picture of you next pot project :D

ill post some of mine when i get a camera lol.

Im crafty.....I make all sorts of Native Crafts.

Dream catchers, ceremonial sticks, mandellas, tan pelts, feather pens.....

I will post some of them up...

well aside from my graphics i try and make all sorts of stuff lol bongs pipes pens and one time i made a floating ashtray out of magnets i got out of a speaker.

floating ashtary.......love the idea.

How does one make a magnet float??

I can't even make my dog sit. I did find a Bong Vodka bottle in a smaller (750ml) size that needs drilling out, though.

ArtVandolay said:
I can't even make my dog sit. I did find a Bong Vodka bottle in a smaller (750ml) size that needs drilling out, though.
\

yea i had one of those lol heated up the glass till it was red hot then i drilled it out lol.

and for the magnets, Two magnets of can repel eachother if you face the polles the right way the bottom magnet will push the top magnet away fro it hence the floating. to keep it frm falling all over the place i attaches strings to keep it fairly steady. not to steady tho lol i wanted some effects to it.

warzone said:
\

yea i had one of those lol heated up the glass till it was red hot then i drilled it out lol.

I have bits.......you mind telling 'Ole Oscar which bit you used to drill into the glass?

Carbide?

I just got a huge set....and don't know my way 'round the set yet.

I never thought of drilling glass.......I got the set to drill wood.

Thanx for the idea. ;) ;)

well the best way to try and drill glass is to heat up the part your planning on cutting/drilling with some sort of torch preferably a sodering torch. as for the bit i cant really remember i took it from a drill press ill see if i can get a picture for you.

but if u try to drill plain cold glass theres a very good chance it'll break or crack on you best to heat it till its red.or if u have a sand blaster u can try that lol but idk how that would work i never used one before.

:bolt: I am so not worthy to be here. :p

I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't draw......

I can come up with jingles and slogan ideas for other folks. That's about the extinct of it. I am so lame. :eek:

Any idea how hot the glass need be??

I might need to wear gloves, eh?

You ever drilled stone? I have quite the rock collection, I'd really like to carve some of the Burmese jade slabs I have.

Gee, I'm glad I stopped by this morning!

No heating - you'll crack it. You need a diamond hole saw, about $5 at Harbor Freight.

Fill the bottle up with water, submerge it in a sink full of water covering the drill site and drill slowly. Takes about 45 seconds.

Note: the 3/4 inch hole saw is too big for the 750 ml bottle drill site but is perfect for the 1 litre bottle.

SmokinMom said:

I can come up with jingles and slogan ideas for other folks. That's about the extinct of it. I am so lame. :eek:

But can you roll?? That's all that counts at the end of the day........~

lol nahh i never tried stone.

im not sure the exact temp i usually heat it till its glowing red but sti;ll somewhat transparent :D lol not very helpful but mabye idk lol. u can find drill bits made for glass online or at home depot.

i went through a few glass pieces because the bit i had was a 1 inch wide spade bit and i guess that was TO big lol.

SmokinMom said:

So untrue, you forgot nipply! :D

ArtVandolay said:
No heating - you'll crack it. You need a diamond hole saw, about $5 at Harbor Freight.

Fill the bottle up with water, submerge it in a sink full of water covering the drill site and drill slowly. Takes about 45 seconds.

Note: the 3/4 inch hole saw is too big for the 750 ml bottle drill site but is perfect for the 1 litre bottle.

heating always worked for me i always had better luck doing that then enything else but then again mabye im just lucky :D. i had a diamond bore drill bit but idk what happened to it

ArtVandolay said:

Harbour Freight...hmmm, I'm in Quebec and I don't think we have such a store.

...I'll find a substitute.

So you say drill under water? K.......tomorrow I'll experiment.

It will also help to get it started by holding the hole saw in your hand and hand grind a circle at the drill site to get it started. Do outside over some newspaper, you're going to get a little pile of ground glass that you don't want to breathe in.

Latest posts

Back