How Fast Can You Roll A Joint?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
From paper to spark, whats your time?

I dont roll. I use cyclones.

I am the worlds slowest joint roller but then again I like to play with my weed.

I will be the first to say i suck at rolling... I use a bong 99% of the time...

Hamster Lewis said:
I will be the first to say i suck at rolling... I use a bong 99% of the time...

:yeahthat: except I prefer my pipe.

If I really put my mind to it, it would probably only take a 1/2 hr and a whole pack a zig zags to get it right.

I wish I could roll em to look like this :tokie: but the truth be told.... I suck at rolling joints, :bong1: is my best friend ! ;)

ok..do I get to use a joint roller? and is the weed already chopped?

does the paper fit the roller or do I have to tear it? lmao..

Motor City Madman said:
I am the worlds slowest joint roller but then again I like to play with my weed.

The gentle touch of flaking leaf as her bud shows her lavishness, open, yet still closed to your opening touch.

Lips wet with a silky slither of the tongue, a practiced moisture to help hold the skin of sin..

Swift lightening of savage heat rages the length of time as lust to desire her last giving's entices you to plunder.

That kinda thing?

:peace:

HIE you got me rollin on the floor over here....

and as far as how fast there are alot of factors.... grinder available < 30 seconds...

HIE... you are gonna get the ladies all hot talkin like that :hubba:
im lmao.... :rofl:

HippyInEngland said:
The gentle touch of flaking leaf as her bud shows her lavishness, open, yet still closed to your opening touch.

Lips wet with a silky slither of the tongue, a practiced moisture to help hold the skin of sin..

Swift lightening of savage heat rages the length of time as lust to desire her last giving's entices you to plunder.

That kinda thing?

:peace:

I think Someone might hve written a letter or two to Penthouse forums.....:)

I roll my like a perfect cigarette... Even with a roach or whatever in the end, made of folded heavy paper. It's the only way to smoke for me as I hate the way pipes and bongs taste after they become resinated. Time? IDK, 3 minutes.

if in a rush ,,with a rolling mat a minute or less ,,,if at a lesuirely pace about 2 minutes ,,or if doing 3 or more kingsize skins i can take upto 5 mins :peace:

If it is cleaned all ready...I can do it about as fast as it takes to type this out

Hamster Lewis said:

or read a lot of articles...:hubba:

Hamster Lewis said:

:rofl: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....... AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If it's prepped and ready to go into the paper 15-20 seconds and BAM! ;) I'm a hard core joint man... Since I can rarely find the skins of choice that I like to use I order all my papers by the box online... RAW 1.5's...

Happy Rolling!:cool:

Latest posts

Back